Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowers

Do you still need to be given flowers during dates? If yes, what would that flower be and why? These are real dates and not hook ups. For hook ups, I would definitely not buy flowers for the chick.

Nope, I'm not fond of receiving flowers from my date. But I will definitely acknowledge the gesture

Comment

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you find the date to be romantic when there are flowers most specially red roses?

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ommarablue I like those flowers. I know that they are a bit pricey, though.

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      hbhvr56 I find those as romantic dates. I wonder when I would have one again.

Are you sure that guys still gives their date flowers? The last time I got flowers on a date was during my college years

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      So no men ever gave you flowers after your college years? So you mean no romantic dates after college anymore?

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      AvaHHH Of course, it is cool to have flowers on dates.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb After college, my dates never gave me flowers. Those are just the casual dates.

I think that guys who would give flowers on a date are a dying breed. This is the first time that I've heard a guy ask about it in a long time

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      Remman LOL. They are everywhere on that day!

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those dying breeds are resurrected when Valentine's day comes.

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      breastse3 I am referring on those regular days and not on the day of Cupid.

If it is a romantic date, then I would be happy to receive some red roses. Or make it 12 red roses.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica maybe it's because she wanted it to be a huge bouquet of roses and not just a small and simple one

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica I like the expensive ones. Those long stemmed roses would be lovely to have. And I want it to be one dozen arranged on a bouquet.

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I see that there are still some women who want to receive flowers and they are a bit demanding that they have some requirements attached with it.

No, I do not like to be given some flowers. After the date, where will I place it? Will I dump it on the trash? If I do not throw it, I would still bother to place them on the vases. It would just be a waste of money for the man and it would be a trash to take care of on my side.

Comment

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you can just give it to someone who would appreciate it rather than just throw it in the trash

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      RustyJay Are you saying that she recycles it? But who would want to receive a gift that was supposed to be exclusively for someone. I mean, the flowers should not be re-given away, right?

No since it feels like it is a dated gesture to do for your date

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you want to get during a date?

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand that you do not want to receive flowers now but what did you feel the very first time that a guy gave you flowers?

I wouldn't mind getting flowers from a guy who's planning to date rather than get a dick pic from him lol

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you often get dick pics from guys who are planning to date you?

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      What are your usual reactions when those guys send you their dick picks?

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times has a guy who's trying to date you has given you a dick pic?
Working...
X