Dating a financially-challenged man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating a financially-challenged man

Would you date a handsome but financially-challenged man? Yeah, he would be your type but there is a catch - he has no money.

How financially-challenged is he? If he is so broke, then there is no way for me to date him. I am not willing to pay every bill on our dates.

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he's really into you? I mean, you can convince him to get a job that would most benefit him. So he won't be financially-challenged

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not willing either. If a man could not pay the bills for our dates, then he is not worthy to be dated. I'll just dump the guy no matter how handsome he is.

I could date him as I like handsome men as the poster stated that he is man that I like.

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Being handsome does not necessarily mean he has money. lol

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Rizza Yes, she said that he is handsome but has no money. Still, she would date him because he likes handsome men and she does not mind if the man has no money.

If he is not that poor, then I could still date him.

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you define poor, then?

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy is sleeping on the couch of his friend and he doesn't have a job. Would that be poor enough for you already? PintCream

No way, man. Why would I date a man? Okay, if she was a beautiful woman, then I would. Oh, wait, it is only for a date and nothing comes after that?

Comment

Can't believe that you guys are willing to date someone who's a bum lol

Comment

• DickedTracy
        DickedTracy commented
        Editing a comment
        He is not a total bum with no money. He's just financially challenged coz like any of us here, we have bills to pay. He has the right to leisure or date anyone even if he's financially-challenged

That's a deal breaker for me since I dated someone who's a bit broke and I ended up paying for all her personal needs

Comment

• voodoofoo
        voodoofoo commented
        Editing a comment
        lol. At least, she was a woman and we could still accept that but how about for the men? Would there be a woman out there who would shoulder all of her man's personal needs?

I'm willing to date him as long as he's just in between jobs or recently quit his job. But if he's dead broke, that's a no for me

Comment

• LessLee
        LessLee commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, what can you expect to a guy who's dead broke and just probably be sleeping on his parents' basement?

I'm friends with benefits to this guy who is financially-challenged and this came into my sense. He is smart, funny and handsome but most of the time we'd split the bills. But most of the time he is too ashamed when I'd always pay for our food. So...I guess I have to limit our 'dates' since I can sense that we're not making progress at all in the "relationship" I thought that we'd ever have.

Comment

• JuneBug
        JuneBug commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, how sad. But if you like the man then I think you could help him financially. How about that?

• leahsneak
        leahsneak commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, if you like him then you could continue to have dates with him. Just make sure that he agrees to always split the bill with you. lol.

• sinksex
        sinksex commented
        Editing a comment
        Was that the start where your relationship went downhill?

That's a dating deal breaker for me. If I find out that the girl is only seeing me for the free meal, I would immediately end things with her

Comment

• ClaireBare
        ClaireBare commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, she just wanted a free meal. At least she's not upfront begging for cash.

• reddish97
        reddish97 commented
        Editing a comment
        ClaireBare Not upfront but she had thought of a creative way other than begging!

• ejayniel
        ejayniel commented
        Editing a comment
        ClaireBare well he's being direct to the point and thinks that it's a waste of his time if he keeps on going out with her and she's not willing to sleep with him

That's a deal breaker for me even if he's Brad Pitt. Because it would make me question the his motives or intention of dating me. It would always linger in my mind that he might be dating me because I'm financially supporting him in some sort of way

Comment

• Charanne
        Charanne commented
        Editing a comment
        But if you get to convince him to earn even just for himself then it wouldn't be a problem.

• hbhvr56
        hbhvr56 commented
        Editing a comment
        imacoolgal I bet he can change his ways. He's a guy he should have pride on his own to earn money for himself.

The only guys who would go out and try date women even if they don't have a job is a freeloader and I have no plans of dating a freeloader

Comment

• sala67
        sala67 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can't easily tell if the person is a freeloader or not. Because there's a chance that he doesn't look like he's dirt poor lol

If he's between jobs when I met him and is trying to find one, I wouldn't mind dating him. But if he has no plans of getting a job whatsoever, then it would be a pass for me

Comment

Working...
      X