Artificial beauty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artificial beauty

Do you consider artificial beauty, the ladies who had undergone a cosmetic surgery, still beauty? Why or why not?

No. Those are fake beauties so they should not be considered as beautiful ladies. You may change your appearance but you cannot change your genes.

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that you would prefer to age gracefully rather than try to maintain youthful look via plastic surgery

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      LessLee I would prefer to age gracefully, myself. I'm scared of having plastic surgery, it might go wrong.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      Rizza Any surgery could go wrong although there are more successful surgeries than the botched ones.

Sure, if the operation has been successful and their faces became beautiful then that would already be considered as beautiful. After all, beauty is skin deep

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      But if it's unsuccessful then it automatically makes them ugly, correct?

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Charanne it can also be that they get addicted to it and end up having a bunch of them and they look ugly because of it

Hell, no. I would never call it beautiful if it had undergone the surgery table.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      The Kardashians look fine after they have gone to so many surgeries. But I think Kendall Jenner is the only Kardashian that hasn't undergone cosmetic surgery.

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      sinksex are you sure that she doesn't use lip fillers or something?

If you have no plans of having children, then go ahead put all those things on your body and face. Otherwise it is a bad idea since you're promoting false standards of beauty

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      You made me remember the meme about having plastic surgery in which both of parents look like models and their children are not that good looking

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      mum201610 yes I know what you're exactly talking about. But that woman had troubles getting a job and it ended her modeling career because the meme had spread all over the internet. It made her a sensation of shame.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      mum201610 It ruined her career but it was actually a photo shoot for an advertisement. It was not her real family. It was a false news that went viral.

Yes, it still counts as beauty for me. The only problem when you start doing them, you have to keep on doing them every couple of years as a form of maintenance of sorts

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      That would cost you much and it might not be suitable for your body but whatever! As long as I'm not going under the surgery table or paying for it lol

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      JuneBug Yes, because they also get old and so a new replacement is needed after its useful life.

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      WhiskyGypsy You are telling that one because you are still young but when you get old and would see some aging, I think that that would be the time that you would consider having plastic surgeries.

It still counts as beauty but the only difference is that they needed some help in achieving it

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Why'd you consider it beauty if it's already unnatural?

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it says artificial BEAUTY then I guess it would still be BEAUTY of BEAUTIFICATION but for me, it's not considered beautiful already.

When it comes to the face, I would prefer that she doesn't have any work done on them. As for the other body parts, I don't mind them as long as it doesn't look obvious

Comment

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      So how big is too big already when it comes to breast and ass enhancements?

Are we talking about only a single surgery or multiple ones?

Comment

If we're talking about something like these women did, I think that they're still beautiful but they overdid it already in my book

Comment

• TaintGotYou
        TaintGotYou commented
        Editing a comment
        They are already beautiful and they just enhanced their beauty. But there are people who were ugly at first then became beautiful after the surgeries.

• nnica
        nnica commented
        Editing a comment
        From what I remember, I think Heidi Montag had at least 9 surgeries done to her in a single day in order to get the look that she wanted

True beauties are the people who look pretty good without any surgeries and make up. How to check if someone is really beautiful? Invite them for a beach party. And yes, they need to go into the water. Watch them upon rising up from the waters. If they still look beautiful, then congratulations, you found someone innately beautiful.

Comment

Do you mean like this?
        I was amazed by this transformation.
        When I saw this, I became a believer of what plastic surgeries could do.
        But to answer the question, they may become handsome and beautiful, but only the appearances had changed; their genes remained unchanged.

Comment

Working...
        X