Flowers at work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowers at work

There are men who are givers. So, what can you say about the men who send flowers at work? Do you find that act as romantic? No, they are not the ones who would personally give the flowers to you. It would be given through a service provider. Do you think that they should just cut it off to reduce an expense on their side?

I find those men as romantic but for me it would just be a waste of money and effort on the man's side. Besides, I do not need those flowers.

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      He should've left a box of pizza or taco bell instead lol

Oh. Flowers at work? Can a man provide a daily delivery of flowers at work? If yes, then I would love to have that one. It would be lovely to see a bunch flowers on my desk every day.

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course they can send flower and even food at work. I'm guessing that your workplace doesn't allow that sort of thing that's why you're asking

Is that still even a thing? Well, most men will do anything just to get into your pants.

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's your go to move when it comes to showing interest on a girl?

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      itten I also surprised of it also. It's been a while that I've heard about giving and receiving flowers

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      It is no longer a thing but few men would do it. The men who had the money to spend freely. Oh, that would mean that the man is well off. It makes me think that I would date him. LOL.

Yes it is romantic, but it doesn't mean he would win big points with me

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      What does he need to do in order for him to win big points with you, then?

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      The same goes for me. It's not a deciding factor for me. Just because he gives me flowers it doesn't mean that I would date him

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you not see the effort that he is doing? Not all men would do such a thing for a woman. Flowers are expensive, remember?

It would be better that he would just send them at my place rather than my workplace. Don't want to mix my personal life with my work life

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to blush really bad if a guy sends you some flowers at work?

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Or a man can just simply hand it to you personally lol

I haven't received flowers at work but I would definitely love that idea!

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      I never received one of those as well. But I would very much prefer if it were handed to me personally.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't even experienced receiving any flowers even for valentine's day

I once sent my manager a bouquet at work, she tossed it in the dumpster. Best valentine's gift ever!

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      You were lucky that she just tossed the flowers. Might end up being fired if you done that sort of thing at a different company

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      The question is: Why did you send a bouquet of flower to your manager?

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you really into her or just sent it to mess with her?

It would be better if my date ever handed me snacks than flowers. Do you expect me to eat those? Lol

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about chocolates here or you prefer chips or burgers?

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright. How about flowers, chocolates and snacks? Oh, I forgot the sodas. Now, would you be happy if someone sends you those things every day?

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Flowers are meant to be appreciated and not to be eaten.
Working...
X