Falling for a married man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling for a married man

Scenario: You have been doing dates with a man and already falling in love with him. Then, one day, you came to know that he is already married. What would you do?

I would continue to date him while pretending that I had not known that he is already married.

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if his wife finds out about it and tried to confront you or tried causing a scene when she caught both of you in the act?

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      What if his wife ends up talking to you and begged you to end your affair with her husband? Are you going to end it or not?

Would he have a divorce for me to take a place on his life? If yes, then I would continue to date him. If not, I would still continue to date him as I was already falling in love with him.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not afraid that he would find another woman that's younger and hotter than you and replace you with her?

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      serrenakern I am curious with your case. Did he eventually divorce his wife for you?

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Slurpee I am not afraid as I am hot and young. It would be difficult to replace me that easily.

I wouldn't fall for a married man. Lol, but if it were an attractive woman who happens to be married to a lazy and boring husband, then I would give her what she really deserves.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      And what would you do to that woman?

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      Is fucking a MILF included in your sexual bucket list? SpeedyGee

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure you wouldn't, fall for a married man! Lolx, No seriously, No one can say they won't cause no one knows what the future holds.

I've never fallen in love with a married man, most of them would be falling for me. I know that I shouldn't be messing with those types of guys that's why it's best to avoid them. Most wives are too scandalous when it comes to these things and it's best to avoid these kinds of dramas.

Comment

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      If that ever happens, I'm assuming that you dump him since you want to avoid the drama?

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like dating married men as well because their wives will surely find out

Going to confront him about it and end the relationship. Don't ever want to be called a homewrecker

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      No, don't do that. It would be a waste of time. Just block him, make sure he never contacts you again.

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      You could ghost him and it would be over. Confronting would not do any good. You would just be stressed out if you confront him.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still going to dump him if he tells you that the reason why he dated you is because they're already getting a divorce

I would ask the man when would he divorce his wife. Yes, on one of our dates, I would be frank and straight to that point in asking him. If he could not answer right away, then I would still give him time to think over it.

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you even dare to ask him that? Are you that desperate to steal him away from his wife? Lol

Well, well, well. Does the man remove his wedding ring whenever you have a date with him? If he does, then he is just playing with you. Stop dating him. You would just feel sorry if you keep on going.

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'd rather date rich, old, and single men that a married wife who's stuck with his lame old wife lol

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      It's easy to spot a married man, check his fingers with a tan line of his wedding ring.

I'm going to end the relationship with him because I'm not the type of woman who enjoys dating men who are married

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who doesn't? You'll soon get to experience the married life and you'll surely don't want if your husband is having fun with another woman and not with you.

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't be down for a married woman, I think that I way out of their league

This is why I don't have plans for settling down with someone. I think there's more out there when you're in a hookup scene.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're just gonna grow old without having a family and just stay single? Hmm, you do you, man. I still wanna get married lol

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that you can still get women once you hit your senior 60's?

I always fall for married men because they treat me nicely and I always fancy them, but I never get the chance to date one. If that ever happens, I wanted to be her exclusive sugar baby.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that you might end up destroying a marriage because of being a sugar baby?

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      leahsneak In that case, you might want to make it bolder so that they would gonna ask you out.

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      DickedTracy Hmmm, I won't care at all. The wife could file for a divorce and I would be even happy. lol.

Going to stop dating him even if I end up hurting because it's better for me to get hurt rather be perceived as a homewrecker

Comment

Working...
    X