Sleeping with older people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping with older people

This is a simple question. Would you sleep with older people? Say 40 years older than you are.

The man would look like my grandfather already. So, I guess that it would be a pass for me. Oh, wait, is there a monetary incentive? LOL.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I was waiting for the involvement of money and you brought it out. LOL.

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it would be a sure yes answer if money is involved.

If the price is right, then I might have one. LOL. Of course, I am not a slut, okay? I just need a compensation for it. It should not be free, right?

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      you should be looking for a sugar daddy to finance your needs, babe!

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      SpeedyGee Oh, yeah! That is a good suggestion! Anyway, well, there are men who would be willing to pay anyone who wants to have sex with them. But, then, that would fall under prostitution, which in most countries, is not allowed.

No, thank you. I do not have any dreams of having one. I am already contented sleeping with men who are either younger than I am or few years older than I am.

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that most women would fall under what you had stated. I am not saying that there are no women who are into old men, though.

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are to choose between the younger men and a bit older men, who would you choose and why?

I think that it is awkward when we sleep with someone who is far older than us. I do not think that it would look good, too. Could they just sleep with older people?

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, they could sleep with older people. There is no problem with that one. But then I guess that some or maybe even more old people would like to deal with people who are younger than they are.

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you like to try one? In that way, you would not imagine it anymore, but you would be able to actually experience it. Is it called experiential learning?

No! I do not want! I am already old, so I do not think that someone far older than I am would be able to perform a good fuck session with me. LOL.

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      Here, I am big and strong. I can bring you to the seventh cloud whatever its called,lol!

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Older men knew how to please a young lady like you! If some guys here promises that they're hard a bull, I can promise you my tongue that vibrates, suck and licks you dry.

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      DarthKram I think that it is the ninth cloud and not the seventh cloud. Anyway, I do not think that you are 40 years older than she is.

Let us admit that there are old people who are still great in bed. It is like they are not yet old. They could still perform with the same eagerness as the young ones.

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      Then if the man is good in bed you would still have sex with him even if he is already old?

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      shouty you wouldn't actually know if the man is good in bed unless you try it yourself.

No way!!! He might end up dying on me in the middle of sex. I might stop having sex altogether if he dies while his dick is inside of me lol.

Comment

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with you? Haha at least you have fulfilled his wish of dying a happy man

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      I think just getting naked would give him a heart attack already lol but let's say if your 20 then he's 60 he would still survive but that's not my fetish I would just go with 20 years older than me

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you think so that he would die in the middle of sex?

That's a huge gap like being with my grandfather, if it's just sleep then no bother I would gladly sleep with him but if he asks for sex then it's a different story because it will scare the hell out of me

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if your too old let's say 40 then plus 40 would be 80, I'll doubt it if he still wants to have sex but maybe play you a bit but its still wrong haha like a child being molested

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, of course, it involves sex. Who would want to just sleep beside each other without doing anything horny in between the sleep?

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      How will it scare the hell out of you? He would not kill you and throw you away,

That is a huge age gap! I would love having sex but with that type of age gap? It would be a no for me. I don't want to cause any health problems with the old man.

Comment

Working...
    X