Menstrual Nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menstrual Nightmare

So Ladies, Do you have any worst experiences when it comes to having your period? For me, it was my first date when I was 15, Got my period but didn't notice it since I was too excited. On our way out, every single person in the cafe notices it since my whole ass was actually covered in blood. My date never called me after that.

I remember the day I got my period unexpectedly at my boyfriend’s house and it was all across his white bedding. I then ran to the bathroom to sort myself out but also leaked all across the white carpet, stained the tiles in the bathroom and it was a mess.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      What was his reaction when he saw that you bleed on his bed?

I think most of us have experienced having your period when you least expected it. Like during a class, a business presentation, etc...

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      The one during a class was a huge problem for me. There have been countless times that I didn't have any tampon or pad with me when I had my period.

I'm sure that telling your boyfriend that you have your period is a huge nightmare for him if he's really horny that day.

Comment

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that this is something that you've told him numerous times?

The one that I hate is when I have menstrual cramps which often makes me miss my classes and work.

Comment

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      How many days does your menstrual cramps usually last? Is it just a few days or during your the entire week that you have it?

I guess it was during the times that I've worn a white or light colored skirt or dress. Made me feel that I have to check every couple of hours to make sure that my skirt or dress doesn't have a stain.

Comment

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      This the main reason why I always wear dark colored clothes. So that I can easily avoid having visible stains whenever I have my period.

Were you wearing something that is light colored or white that's why they immediately noticed that you had a stain?

Comment

I was in grade 3 then, and I was attending my last class when suddenly I found out that I am in my period. I was like “Shit!!!!!! shit!!!!! shit!!!!” but then I managed to keep my face straight. My pants were soaked with blood and was getting dry.

Comment

• pauline
        pauline commented
        Editing a comment
        Did any of your classmates notice that you had stained your uniform or dress?

I happen to have my period when I was making out with my boyfriend and reached his hand down in front of my pants then he stopped and he was tugging my tampon strings lightly. I was embarrassed at the moment but still, we had sex and there was blood everywhere. I happen to like it and I won't call it to be worst.

Comment

Working...
      X