No announcement yet.

Favorite Sex Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A vibrator for the win lol but I also like my dildo because it helps me in satisfying my crave for a dick in the middle of the night and my fuck buddies are nowhere to be found lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DraggedOn View Post
      You guys, if you haven't heard about a womanizer2go then I suggest you check it out. A friend of mine recommended this sex toy and it was amazing as it looks exactly like a lipstick and perfect for travelling.
      I check it out and damn, it really looks just like a lipstick. I am planning to buy one so that I can bring it at my workplace and can easily sneak into the bathroom and play lol.

Comment

• DraggedOn
        DraggedOn commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes girl, and it can totally satisfies you as well lol.

This is one of the best toys for me. Totally recommended as it can really give powerful orgasms, orgasms that most of my hook ups can't provide lol. Plus the remote is quite handy you know.

Comment

• Slurpee
        Slurpee commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the favorite toy of one of my hook up as well. I remember we used it one time and it really spice up the moment.

Originally posted by ermanw4 View Post
      Well, I do not own one lol. Though I've been thinking of buying a silicone sex doll but its quite pricey so for now I am relying on my hands and I got no issue with that lol.
      Having a sex doll is only a good idea when you are single lol.

Comment

• Remman
        Remman commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean by being single? You think a sex doll won't be needed when you have a partner?

Originally posted by HeatherS View Post

This is one of the best toys for me. Totally recommended as it can really give powerful orgasms, orgasms that most of my hook ups can't provide lol. Plus the remote is quite handy you know.
      I have tried this with my buddy as well and he is the one holding the remote controlling it and damn, it made me cum multiple times. Such a nice play.

Comment

Working...
      X