Cougar is in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougar is in

Say you are a young man about 20 years old and someone older, far older than you would expect, say 59 would hit on you on a dating app that you are using, what would you do?

Looks like I would be that cougar in the next 20 years! Oh, my goodness, I am getting older already. lol.
    I would not be the man anymore as I would like to be the cougar.
    Hell, if that young man is hot and yummy, then I won't care what the whole world would gonna say but I would hit on that man! lol.

Comment

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal Oh, thank you for the support. I appreciate it so much.

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Remman I do not think that he would be the first one to initiate the invitation so I would do the first move and invite him out for a date. Remember that he is young and yummy. Oooohhh la la. lol.

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      dvrcd13 Your'e welcome because I truly support you all the way girl and expect you to be with a yummy young man

If I were the man, I would check if that cougar is someone of value. Let us accept the fact that most young men would take advantage of those old women. I know that it would look bad but I do not think that those young men would take someone who is far older than they are just to fulfill some experiences' sake.

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are looking for sugar moms then its not impossible if they wanted to be hooked-up by that cougar so they can receive a bundle amounts of benefits from them

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that he could go and have some sugar mommy relationship with the older woman? If yes, then what would his friends say to his actions?

Would it be possible that a young man be in loved with an old woman without any other extra benefits involved but pure love?

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be possible but that would be so rare like like finding a scattered diamond ring on the street while walking.

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      There's absolute extra benefit from it, obviously dwf2017

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would believe that there are no extra benefits involved when the younger partner would sign a pre-nuptial agreement stating that nothing will be given to him/her when the older partners dies.

I'm not sure, sometime I get the odd feeling of people like that suddenly hitting on me, I'd ask about their motives or maybe just a bunch of kids pulling a prank on me.

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      I sometimes get the feeling of people fooling around, even if it's really them. I'd question them until they get tired of answering me truthfully and would decide to not chat with me. See? Problem solved!

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      That could be possible but the best way to know is to have a date with that person. Should she arrive in her natural self then you would be sure that it was not a prank anymore.

Someone older than me hits me up on a dating site? I'll chat with him and we'll see how it goes for us both. Honestly, I'm kinda open to those kinds of hookups, so I wouldn't mind at all.

Comment

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      OR considering you were the older one, chatting with younger men, what would you do nnica? Will you consider to give it a go or perhaps, no?

• wendy
      wendy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that this could lead to a sugar dating relationship. Well, if you are into that kind of a thing then go on. It would still be an experience.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      So, up to how old are you going to have a hookup to? I do not think that you would still bang a 75 year old man. lol.

Originally posted by pauline View Post
    Say you are a young man about 20 years old and someone older, far older than you would expect, say 59 would hit on you on a dating app that you are using, what would you do?
    I'm 25 and I think I can consider this, like hitting up on someone 59+ or something from a dating app and see what happens. I'm kinda curious and I think there's nothing wrong with that, right?

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, nothing wrong with that but have you thought of what the society would think of you hitting up an old woman?

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, there is nothing wrong with that but westine is right. What would the society tell when they see the both of you dating around?

It's just a dating app, we can have a lovely chat, wholesome ones. I'd wait if he injects a sexual topic to it, then okay, I'd be down for it.

Comment

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Sexual topics are to overrated to talk about I like it more if its very informative like politics even if its boring

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh so you are also ready to mingle and get dirty on an old man? Funny because I am too lol

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe that it would start with wholesome conversations then it would proceed with those sexual conversations. But, I am actually surprised that you are down for those types of conversations even for the old men.
Working...
X