She is all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is all

If you were a guy and you like a lady who is pretty, sexy and a drama queen. I said a drama queen as she wants to have all the attention in the world like heavy makeup, super sexy clothes, flirtatious actions to other men and all things that you could associate with a high class bitch, what would you do? Would you continue to hit on her?

If I were a guy, a pretty and sexy lady would already be nice to have but why is there a drama queen? And that being a drama queen painted her bad. It seems like she is a popular lady so yeah I would continue to hit on her. I might even become a hot guy due to her presence. lol.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Drama is a part of life, if she can handle drama then that's okay but if she causes drama then there is a problem. But a drama queen is just a woman being a woman, nothing wrong with that.

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      DraggedOn I think that she causes the dramas and not handles the dramas. Either way, you are right that dramas are parts of life.

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      DraggedOn Hahaha. You are justifying that women are simply drama queens. Well, you are right with that.

If I were a guy and the girl who I want is acting like a bitch then I would have to stop and look for someone else who would look presentable with other people. I do not like a girl who would be flirting any man that she wants to have.

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Well If that's the girl you have chosen then you better deal all of her inferiority

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Charanne Do you consider those things as inferiorities? For me, I could call her traits as superiorities.

If I were a man and if she looks like a high-class bitch then she must be pretty. If she acts like a bitch that she flirts with any men that she fancies then I think that I would pass on her no matter how beautiful she is. I think that I would not be able to handle such kind of a lady. I would have to choose someone who is pretty inside and out with no dramas in life.

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      I know some girls out there who look like a high-class bitch but is the most genuine kind of person that you'll ever meet. It's just that we sometimes fail to meet the person who's right for us, that's why. I have girl friends like that and they're single and the kindest girls I've ever met!

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica Friends who are single and kindest girls but act like high-class bitches? Are those combinations even possible? I could imagine an angel wearing a halo but has a tail. lol.

I believe that most pretty girls are also drama queens so what can you do? Men would have a hard time looking for pretty girls who are not drama queens. Of course, I am not generalizing that all pretty girls are like that but most of my friends are.

Comment

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, what can I say? I know that this is true. Most of my friends are drama queen, too.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      ejayniel No matter how drama queens they are, they do get dates who could tolerate them. I guess that most men are just good at ignoring things.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      boredme Finally, there is somebody who could well relate to my situation. lol.

Well, we'll see how it goes if she can accept me or she would accept to change herself. I'd date her, yes.

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you two might be a perfect pair. You'll never know for sure unless you'd give it a try, right? Go for it!

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      It's hard to change them from what can I tell, It would be a miracle for such drama queen to change

Originally posted by pauline View Post
    If you were a guy and you like a lady who is pretty, sexy and a drama queen. I said a drama queen as she wants to have all the attention in the world like heavy makeup, super sexy clothes, flirtatious actions to other men and all things that you could associate with a high class bitch, what would you do? Would you continue to hit on her?
    She sounds like she's versatile or is having a multiple personalities there, my tip for the guys, better get to know her well.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she ain't not. I guess she's just one of those 'It Girls', and I wouldn't want to date someone like that. I'm wayyy too out of their league, I'd rather date an average-looking girl with an average personality. This is just too much for me.

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      ermanw4 Just because she strives for popularity and want to get the most attention doesn't mean you are out of her league. I bet its cool to hit them up

I think that would be a challenge, dating someone high-class and see if there's possible chemistry between you two. Why not? It's better to try than to regret not trying at all right?

Comment

• wendy
      wendy commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that there is no harm in trying. Maybe, there is some truth to that but it is not always the case. Some things are not worth trying but one this one. A date with a high class one? Go on.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that would be tough but a big challenge on your part, its hard because you would think of other people what they think about you hanging out with that kind of person

Are you saying that the less pretty girls are not drama queens? Well, did you know that there are some less attractive women who are more drama queens than those pretty girls? And that is so annoying to me. I just hate those kinds of less pretty girls who are more drama queens.

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems that you're implying that those less pretty girls have no right to become a drama queen? Hahaha you sound so harsh as if there's no way that they can change themselves to be less of a drama queen

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not implying and have you even red what I meant? I said some less attractive one's are way more drama queen than the typical one's who are pretty, rich and classy

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. I know that too and they are just annoying. It is as if they are so beautiful that I would like to slap them real hard in being so drama queens.

I actually like when I wear my heavy makeup. Of course, I do not usually do that heavy makeup as I have my light makeup daily. Do I act like a high-class bitch? No, not at all. But sometimes I like to be a drama queen. I cannot help it. lol.

Comment

Working...
    X