Dating preferences

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating preferences

Do guys prefer dating chubby girls or skinny girls?
    For me, I usually see men having a chubby girlfriend even if those men are too skinny.

Well, I'd prefer girls who have toned bodies, not too skinny or fat but as long as she's fit then she's the ideal type of girlfriend that I'd want.

Comment

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      The advantage of dating average looking people is that you're somewhere in between. Someone with an average body, average looks, and someone you can get along with because everything between you two is just neutral.

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, yes, women who have average bodies. The skinny ones are like malnourished models while the chubby ones are not well accepted so I would go for the average-sized women.

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      We all want to be with someone who has a fit body. It's better that way so you too can enjoy other activities together and keeping an active lifestyle is much better too!

I think guys adore chubby girls because they're easy to cuddle, that's what they usually say. Oh, and they also love the curves of a chubby woman, that's all I know.

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      paupau11 I have read that one, too. Chubby as the new sexy. But I guess that is just for marketing the clothes for the plus women.

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      serrenakern No, please, do not make your man a chubby man. It is already fine for a woman to be chubby but let us keep a man from being chubby. too.

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. Who told you that thing? I think that whoever that person is, he or she had misled you. A little fat may be good but too much fat is not that great at all.

Based on my observation, guys prefer to date girls that have bodies that are somehow in the middle. Girls who have sexy bodies as they say. Those girls are considered to be trophy girlfriends most especially if they are also good-looking.

Comment

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      remmalyn Why are you so bitter? I just stated the truth. Men really look for girls who have sexy bodies and good looking.

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      pauline Personality would come next as men are into this physical stuff. Attractive faces and sexy bodies.

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      boogoow13 lol. Right. You got it. And when a man is also good looking and sexy then they are a perfect couple.

As for me, I don't really care whether she's chubby or skinny. What matters to me is her personality and the way she interacts with me. I really like girls who are easy to get along with and those who are spontaneous.

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I just hope that most guys are like you. Because nowadays, there are guys who just care about the physical appearance and will not even bother getting to know you if they do not find you attractive enough.

• kasnier4
      kasnier4 commented
      Editing a comment
      What I like about guys is that they're easy-going too, I wouldn't mind if he's chubby, skinny or average-looking. As long as our interests and personality would jive then I'm most certainly okay with that.

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks is just a bonus, so I guess you can be with someone skinny or chubby but as long as her personality hits your soft spot then I guess you'd fall head over heels with her RustyJay.

I do believe that men prefer being with chubby women. Almost all of my guy friends have chubby women as their partners and when I asked them about it, they just said that chubby women are more lovable and strikingly awesome.

Comment

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely agree to this. Chubby women are amusing and fun to talk to that's why men prefer to be with them.

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us not confuse chubby and curvy women. I bet that guys love curvy women, but a chubby woman is considered fat, do guys really like fat women?

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Charanne How lovely it is that your guy friends love chubby women, I'm friends with a few chubby women and they have the best personalities. So, it is true from another person's perspective.

Skinny girls. Most men would like to have those skinny girls. Skinny girls are slim and sexy. I have not seen a man who said that they want to have a chubby woman.

Comment

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't agree with this. Because I believe that there are men who do not care about the physical characteristics. I do believe that men prefer women that they admire, love, and care for.

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Skinny and petite girls, that's what I like. What? I want to carry her around and just throw her in bed like that and it feels good to have a cute-sized girlfriend.

Have you seen chubby men with skinny girls? That is a rarity, right?
    Let us reverse it, skinny men with chubby girls. That is a also rarity, right?
    So, I am saying that it depends on your body physique. People tend to have someone of their similar body physique.

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone said it, finally! In our society today, people tend to mingle with those who they have a common ground with. Most people also tend to interact with people who they can understand what they're feeling. In this case, it seems logical to say that chubby men would want to date chubby women so that he has someone to accompany him in eating or maybe in going to the gym. So yeah, I agree with Khaleesi when she said that people would want to date someone who has a similar physical build as them.

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good point. Though what you've mentioned about chubby men with skinny girls, that happens to be rare either way. People will always look for someone that is perfect for them and we shouldn't dictate them on who to date. It's not about having high standards but at least you know what you wanted, right?

I'd want to date someone hot and skinny. Ladies that look like Victoria's Secret models, yes, my huge body must be paired with a hot sexy lady. We'll be a perfect couple and an instant celebrity couple, like that.

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Huge body? But I could not see which part is big. Well, I could see that you have abs which is good. Speaking of hot and skinny, I think that those are the qualities that men would like to have.

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if that's your dating preference then I wish you luck on finding your own model to date. I bet that you two might become instant celebrity couples because of your killer looks and matching auras.

Originally posted by breastse3 View Post
    Do guys prefer dating chubby girls or skinny girls?
    For me, I usually see men having a chubby girlfriend even if those men are too skinny.
    I think I'd prefer dating any of those two, as long as they'd appreciate me not just for my looks but for my personality as well. I'm not picky but I would definitely love a girl that has the same personality as me.

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be very desperate to have a girlfriend, sorry but it's just how you sounded right now. So tell me, when was the last time that you ever had a serious relationship?

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet! But I still think that guys still prefer someone who has a sexy body. Even though that girl has an ugly attitude, they'd still prefer because of her outstanding body.

Men do not want skinny nor chubby women. They like those average-sized sexy women. That is their first choice. Now, if they are forced to choose between skinny or chubby women then they would choose the skinny women. That leaves the chubby women as the last option.

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. I could not agree more. Men want average-sized women. After all, this is the default body type of women. Everywhere you look, most women are on the average size.

Originally posted by breastse3 View Post
    Mmmm, where do you see them? I just don't seem to notice them around. All I could see are the sexy men with those sexy women.

Comment

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      You could go the malls and you would be able to see what she was talking about. Please note that those are exceptions and not the norm.
Working...
X