It's Your Fault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Your Fault

Since this is about break ups, I was wondering if any of you been the reason why your friend broken up with his or her partner?

It was kinda my fault since I told my friend that I saw his girlfriend making out with a guy at a bar

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Not your fault, as a friend, you did the right thing.

I told a friend of mine once that I feel that their relationship is headed nowhere because whenever I see them together I feel that they're on autopilot when it comes to their romantic gestures and what not. And my friend confessed to me that he was just waiting for her to give up on the relationship. I suggested that if he feels that way, maybe it is time to call it quits and that's what he did the next day

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long was the relationship that way before you told what you feel about their relationship?

Not really, in all my relationship, I've been trying to be the understanding one, the patient one but they don't appreciate it. I do also get tired.

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you've misunderstood the post, she was talking about if there's an instance where a friend of yours and his partner had broken up because of you.

Maybe you need to be more specific on the reason why you consider that it is your fault why they've broken up. Are you talking about seeing the other person cheating on your friend or you're the third party in their relationship

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually it might be both the things that you've mentioned

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      WillowPillow that's awful if she's the one who ruined them by sleeping with your friends partner

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica but there are some who actually done that

I never encounter that before but I make sure that I support my friends in their decisions.

Comment

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I don't think you are worthy to be a friend if you are the reason why they broke up.

Yep, he said I was brainwashing her girlfriend at that time and of course my friend(his girlfriend) defended me.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      So I guess they ended up separated because of you.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      DickedTracy That might not be the case, maybe she was just giving her advice,

I remember the fight my ex and I before we broke up. We are fighting over his friend who happens to be a girl and was so clingy to him, eventually, he broke up with me because he said I was too jealous about his friend.

Comment

I had a friend who was clearly bullied by her girlfriend at the time. It took me and my other friends to convince him to end things already

Comment

• leahsneak
        leahsneak commented
        Editing a comment
        So you and your friends had an intervention for him?

• sinksex
        sinksex commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that's a valid reason considering that your friend is on the losing end of the relationship

Never been that evil towards to any of my friends lol

Comment

• voodoofoo
        voodoofoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Why do you think that it's something evil? What if the reason why you did it is because you're concerned with your friend?

I like to think that they break up not because of me. lol

Comment

• Charanne
        Charanne commented
        Editing a comment
        What did you actually do that made you that way?

• imacoolgal
        imacoolgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I feel that you've done this more than once

Yes, I've done it with some of my friends. But in my defense, both of them really wanted it to end already. All they needed is somebody to push them to do it

Comment

• itten
        itten commented
        Editing a comment
        How sure are you that they really wanted to end their relationships already? Do they often complain about it to you?
    Working...
    X