Stay Or Go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay Or Go?

When it comes to cheating are you the type who would automatically break up with the person or you're going to stay in the relationship and try to make it work?

It's an automatic breakup with me since the trust that I have for him is already gone

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, trust has been broken and that is not easy to win it back. Once a guy fools me, it is an automatic goodbye.

I don't see any good reason to stay in a relationship with him. Because even if he tells me that it won't happen again, it would always be in my head that he would doing it again but he would be more careful

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Once a cheater, always a cheater. And all cheaters suck. But not why give him a chance? Who knows he had learned his lesson and won't really cheat again?

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      FoxieRoxy It would not be easy to trust. Trust is so precious that once it is broken, it would already be difficult to bring it back.

I would go for the obvious answer for this one. Would be shocked if somebody here takes the person back even if they cheated

Comment

I will give him a chance. People fail sometimes as we are not perfect. If he does it again then that would be an automatic break up.

Comment

• Ommarablue
        Ommarablue commented
        Editing a comment
        So you follow the saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" ?

• itten
        itten commented
        Editing a comment
        Khaleesi I think she's never been in a relationship in which the guy cheated on her that is why she's willing to give him the chance if that ever happens

• AvaHHH
        AvaHHH commented
        Editing a comment
        Just hope that you would never end up with a guy who's going to cheat on you

It's like an ex-convict applying for a job. There's nothing to discuss

Comment

• miracleshappen
        miracleshappen commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a really weird analogy. So if you're a business owner and a reformed ex-convict would apply for a job, you would not hire him or her because of it?

Cheating is a tendency. If it shows up once, who knows when it will appear again

Comment

Of course I would dump him immediately because of it. I'm not a martyr who would let that sort of thing easily slide

Comment

Any person who would take their partner back after cheating should automatically declared as a saint or martyr. Because there is a chance that it will happen again and they would still accept them lol

Comment

• loofabb
            loofabb commented
            Editing a comment
            If that ever becomes true, then there's a chance that ClaireBare would be one

It's immediately over between the two of us, no questions asked whatsoever

Comment

• tummytummy
            tummytummy commented
            Editing a comment
            I would be surprised if a guy would try and cheat on you

Men are good at hiding things. How are we going to know if they are cheating or not?

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
            WhiskyGypsy commented
            Editing a comment
            She might be talking about if you caught him in the act or he was forced to tell you that he's seeing another person besides you

• DraggedOn
            DraggedOn commented
            Editing a comment
            There are telltale signs that a guy is doing something behind your back

Definitely going to break up with him right after I find out the reason why he did it

Comment

• nnica
            nnica commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you sure that you wanted to know the reason why he cheated on you? Might end up hurting yourself more if you find out why he did it

• keyth90
            keyth90 commented
            Editing a comment
            nnica Whether I'll be hurt or not, I still need to know the reason. I need full closure.

Is there really a good reason to stay with someone who cheated on you? Once she cheated, it is automatically over between the two of us

Comment

• LessLee
            LessLee commented
            Editing a comment
            A stupid reason like the person that you're seeing is the so-called love of your life can be a reason that you're willing to stay in the relationship
        Working...
        X