Dumb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb

Do you think that it is a valid reason to dump someone if you realized that the person that you're dating is a bit on the dumb side. Like at the beginning you're thinking that it's only an act or his or her way of trying to be cute and you slowly realize that they're not trying to be cute and that they're just plain dumb

If you often end up explaining things to that person and getting tired of it already, then it's a valid reason already for you to dump that person. Just be prepared to hear a mouthful from them once you tell them that it is over

Comment

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      Hear a mouthful? They might not even understand that they were already dumped! lol.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Would they tell a lots of things when they might not even understand that they are already being dumped?

There are other reasons why you engaged in a relationship with that person. If that little flaw overwhelms the other things, that's where you're gonna start thinking if you're gonna continue that.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that one of those reasons is that the person is awesome in bed?

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      And what could be the other reasons to continue to engage with the person?

Not really the type who thinks that being dumb as something cute so there's a slim chance that I would end up with someone like them

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you if you can detect it on the early stages of relationship. Some show that flaw later in relationship.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      reddish97 Actually, you could already sense it on the first date alone. If there are little signs of dumbness then that would not be good anymore.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Way to go. girl. At least, you are thinking well.

This can be a tricky one since there's a chance that the person is really dumb or slow that you would have a hard time explaining to them that it is over between the two of you lol

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's pretty far from reality but still scares me how it can still happen in real life.

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's what you call a special kind of stupid or dumb already lmao

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. It could happen, of course. And it would be a pity that they won't be able to grasp the idea that you two are already over.

It's a good thing to know that being dumb can be cured, though, it may take some time.

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      Khaleesi Schooling can help as it may lift the person from being dumb. Through constant learning new things, a person might improve. It is not a guarantee, of course, but it would still have a positive effect.

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      AvaHHH But if you do that, then what would gonna happen? Shall all the dumb people be extinct? Thousands of years had already passed but dumb people are still around so it looks like natural selection is not working.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Cured? Is there a new treatment now that they have released?

I would just make sure that it would be a one night stand or be a fuck buddy of mine rather than have her as my girlfriend

Comment

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are some men always mean to the ladies? It is as if women are just objects that they are treated to be just a fuck buddy. We deserve some respect, too.

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're just going to use her as a fuck buddy, why not just buy yourself a fleshlight so you can use it every time you get horny

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! You are mean. How could you do such an act?

Just scale it if that dumbness overwhelms the thing or the reason you went out with her.

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would try and continue to see the guy as long as you can tolerate his dumbness?

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Up to what point would you consider to continue dating that dumb man?

I continued to date them. Why? Because most of those dumb men are the actually the handsome men. I know, my own experiences and I stand by it. I like handsome men so what can I do?

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      If you live for sex and don't mind educating a fool, then who are we to judge?

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I noticed that one too. It is like they have handsome faces but they lack the intelligence side.

Been on a date with a guy who was like Chris Pratt's character in Parks and Rec. Left the date early since I had a headache since I've kept on explaining things to him during the date

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you really have a headache literally or figuratively?

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you feel that you would age faster because of the stress of explaining everything to him if you ever tried dating him?

I don't like people who are so slow that I would explain the whole thing that I just said. Not my ideal date to begin with.

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. Of course, it would be difficult if we have to explain all things before a person would have it understood.
Working...
X