Breaking up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking up

It takes two people to agree before a decision would be executed. What if your partner does not want to break up with you even though you already wanted to end the relationship? He/She claims that the problem could still be solved and the relationship could still be saved. What are you gonna do?

Give it a chance. Who knows, your partner might be right. Have time to sort it out and solve whatever the issue.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. Try to give a chance. Even just one chance to solve the issue. Would you just waste the relationship?

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      Second chances are made to fix things. Yup, you're absolutely right serrenakern. But if chances are given way too many times and nothing changes, then leave that kind of relationship.

If you feel like breaking up with him, then just do it. We can do whatever we like in our life. If we are not happy with it anymore then we should stop it already.

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      True! We must assert what we like in life and be firm with it. If we are no longer happy then we must stop it.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      BossyGal We must exercise our girl power.

Try to find a reason for him to breakup with you? I think that's the only way for him to be forced to break up with you

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried this one before? What would be the best reason to breakup?

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Noelle You may say that you had been cheating with him for a long time already.

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      WillowPillow Yup. I had tried it once. For the best reason, I had replied to Noelle.

I'm going to ask him what we're going to do in order to save the relationship. If that's something that we've done already, then I would tell him that continuing our relationship would only result on one of us hating the other for trying to save what's already gone or lost

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that what he's going to suggest to you is something that you've tried before?

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      What if his solution would be workable? Would you stay with him?

I would still insist on ending the relationship because I feel that we would going round in circles if we tried "fixing" what's wrong with our relationship

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you given a thought on the solution that he was proposing.

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you going to try and listen to what he has to say or just insist that it's over between the two of you?

Listen to him first. He might have the solution to save the relationship. If it fails, then that would be the time to leave him for good.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're probably right, there's nothing wrong with trying again. As long as you two give it a try to make things right.

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      And what will she do when the suggestion of the guy is something that you've tried before in a previous relationship and it didn't work?

When it comes to breakups it is quite rare (for me) that both parties would agree that it is time for them to end the relationship. In most cases the other person would try and convince the one who wants to break up that they can still work it out. But in the end he would realize that it's not worth it and will give up on trying already

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the point of continuing a relationship if one of you already mentioned the break-up word? It means that it's not even working out for both of you.

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      In my case, my ex-boyfriend and I had a mutual decision about the breakup. It's such a shame that he's already seeing someone just a month after our breakup. And I'm here, still hopelessly single.

Will tell her that there's nothing she can do to change my mind already. And I will ask her is she thinks that I would be truly happy if I agreed to stay in the relationship

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is it that it hurts more when a guy has already made up his mind? I hate how the girl begs for a chance to make things work, there's part of me that is just like that.

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      WhiskyGypsy maybe it is because they were the ones who decided that it is over and not you?

I tried breaking up with my almost-boyfriend. I can tell that it's pretty complicated than an actual boyfriend relationship breakup. I couldn't handle him being possessive and clingy most of the time. I blocked his contacts and I never heard from him again.

Comment

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean with almost boyfriend? You were not really together as he did not become your boyfriend.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      It hasn't crossed your mind that it might be your fault that's why he became too clingy? You only see him as a potential boyfriend and nothing else

I think it is seldom that both people would agree that it is time for them to break up. So if you feel that you've done everything to make things work, might as well end it

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. Never knew a couple of agreed to breakup
Working...
X