Break Up Activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break Up Activity

When your friend who just recently broke up with his or her partner suddenly ask you to hangout with him or her. What are you going to suggest the two of you would be doing? I would suggest that we grab a drink so he or she can let it all out

I will just let her decide what we're going to do. Don't mind if we're going to drink, watch a movie or just talk the entire time

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, let the person decide what to do or if she/he is too vulnerable to think of a plan, then you should improvise something fun and productive for him/her.

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      What if she wants to have sex with you? Are you going to say yes to it or not? lol

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      bewgrien Since when did a breakup lead to a change in sexuality?

If he wants to bang me to ease the pain, I would let him lol

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, hold on, so do you and your friend usually bang whenever he's heartbroken?

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      So, do you offer sex to your guy friends who end up getting heartbroken? I feel like I'm heartbroken too...

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you could also recommend me to him if you happen to be not available for the banging. lol.

I'll take my friend out, we'll take a long drive with cold beers and grab some snacks.

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what my besties and I usually do, especially if one of us is broken-hearted, we'd go out of town for a day or two before going back home. It's nice to have friends who can take you on a road trip.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you would also bang with your friend just like some of the women here. lol.

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      When you say "snacks" it's not a code word for girls or something?

I'll stay at her place and talk about it or divert her attention until she feels better.

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      My friends feel cozy when they're at my place, so I just invite them over.

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      It's good to divert your attention to different things, you shouldn't drown in loneliness every time you're heartbroken

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Won't you have alcohol drinks to calm the moment while talking with her?

This happened to me. He broke up with his girlfriend. He called me up for a drink and we ended in bed.

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be very friendly as you also must male best friends. Are you sure that they are your best friends? Or are they someone more than friends? lol.

I would suggest to her that we go out and have a good time at a gay bar. At least she would have a temporary time of bliss looking at the dancing men.

Comment

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      Of all bars, why a gay bar and not a comedy bar? I think a comedy bar would be more appropriate as she could be laughing to the jokes of the performers.

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      ClaireBare She may have temporary laughs at a comedy bar but she would have a chance to think to have a new man in a gay bar.

We would go to a coffee shop. There, she would be able to cry out her feelings. I would just listen, of course. What else would I gonna do?

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not going to cringe or embarrassed if she ugly cries in the middle of the coffee shop?

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      Ommarablue do you really think that her friend would bawl out her eyes at a coffee shop?

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ommarablue Are you slow or something? That is the reason why I would take her to a coffee shop. At that place, she would not be able to cry like a hungry baby. lol.

Anywhere she wants to have, as long as I could go, then that would not be a problem. If she wants to tell her stories in the middle of a lake, then that would be fine with me.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Did a friend asked you to go on a trip with her after a breakup?
Working...
X