Leaving Sooner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Sooner

Have you been in a relationship in which you hoped or wished that you ended much earlier?

Yes, it was the long distance relationship that I had. I had a feeling that he would end up cheating on me once we had a long distance relationship

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Most men would cheat. It is not fair. I wonder why less women cheat?

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      What that the first long distance relationship that you had? After that one, did you still engaged in an another long distance relationship or not anymore?

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      If a man wants to cheat, he will cheat. Long distance is not an excuse.

Once dated a girl that I knew that she's a bit psycho but since she's extra hot, I let it slide. Almost ended up getting a restraining order against her when we broke up

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you need to have a restraining order?

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      How of a psycho is she bro? I wouldn't even dare to date a psychopath lol

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds you're the type who would label all her exes as psychos

Yes. I wish I had ended earlier my illicit affair with a man who had a current girlfriend.

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad I got away after her girlfriend caught him on act flirting with me.

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you allow yourself to be an another girl of a man who already had a girlfriend? I am sure there was a great reason behind it. Could that be genuine love?

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      How great was he in bed that it took some time before you decided to end things with him?

Yes, I think two past relationships that I've regretted then and still regretful to this day lol

Comment

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      You can regret all you want but there's nothing you can do, but if you can turn back time then okay...

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      What happened? Why are you regretting those two relationships?

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal Well, as you know, we could not turn back the hands of time anymore. Yeah, we can regret all we want but we could not do anything with it anymore. The best thing that we could do is to accept that it had already happened and move on from it.

No. Every relationship that I had went off normally. Nothing to wish for on those past relationships.

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, then good for you. Well, good for us. I do not have any relationship that I regretted.

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're one of the lucky ones who had a normal relationship

Nope, not at all. I've never regretted even the most shitty relationships I've had.

Comment

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. You are such a tough lady there. How I wish I was as tough as you are. But I wonder why you did not regret those relationships?

• kendall10
      kendall10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why you didn't regret even the shitty ones?

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      How shitty did it went before you decided to end the relationship?

I've never wished about leaving a relationship sooner. It just happened, and most of my partners wished that they never even met me. Sucks right?

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      I've never wished the same as well, but it's normal for our exes to be bitter and us to be feeling better.

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you asked them why they wished that they never even knew you?

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you do to him that made him say that?

I did not regret leaving any sooner because I would leave immediately if the relationship is going downhill. I know that she wanted me to end it anyway so, we good.

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      If the two of you spend most of your time together arguing rather than being sweet to each other, does it mean that it's time for you to end the relationship?

The ones who cheated on me. Wished that I ended it when she started to act all strange and kept on having strange trips

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did it take you before you realized that they're cheating on you already?

Never felt the urge to break up with them even if I'm getting tired of the relationship

Comment

Working...
    X