Never in love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never in love

What would be your reaction and what would you do if you learned that your boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife was never in love with you?

For married ones, this is not a valid ground for a divorce so you could not file for a divorce.

For boyfriend and girlfriend relationships, you could dump him or her but would you really do that?

If you are not married then the relationship must be stopped altogether. If the person does not love you, then there is no point of going on anymore.

For the married ones, that would be a little difficult to take. If the other person does not love you then he or she could have been cheating with someone else and that would be a ground for a divorce.

Comment

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      ClaireBare It's hard for married couples to experience this kind of setback, imagine being with someone for a long time then suddenly feels like they've fallen out of love with you makes you feel weak.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      loccaBVNM it totally makes you weak and frustrated that you wasted time on someone who does not love you anymore and it sucks being that person

I would pretend that I had not known that he has not been loving me. I would continue the usual way as if nothing was known. It would be life as usual until he would directly tell me that he never loved me ever since.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he has finally told you about how he truly feels, will that be your chance of dumping him first? That would be great, so you won't have to feel much pain because of the relief of knowing that you've dumped him at the right time.

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      When the time comes that he would tell you the real stuff, I think that you would not feel too much pain anymore as you had already learned it beforehand. The question is: "What would you do next?"

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that day would never come anymore?You would be living in a hellish life thinking that the person whom you love never loved you.

If my girlfriend no longer loves me, then what's the point of staying in that relationship? I will dump her immediately.
    Last edited by Slurpee; 10-07-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you not ask her why she never loved you before dumping her? Are you not interested to know the real reason why? For me, I would want to find out why he never loved me at all.

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      AvaHHH I'm interested but no matter what she says I'm totally moving forward on breaking up with her immediately

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like that Slurpee at least hear her side out or maybe you are lacking something that she is expecting you to do or change

It would be very painful to learn that your partner never really loved you when you thought that he/she had been loving you. It would be a devastating thing that would crush your soul. What would you do? I think you need to stop for a while and let the pain remain. After some time, that pain would slowly go away and by that time, you would be able to let him/her go peacefully.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 Yes, everything that you've said is true. If I learned that someone is not or has never been in love with me, surely I'd be in denial at first. But soon, I'll learn to accept the fact that you can't force someone to love you. In the end, all you have is yourself and you should always look after yourself before or after you fall in love.

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      mum201610 Hey, it looks like you have been into this kind of a relationship, huh. But, yeah, you are right. First, the denial stage and the other stages then eventually the acceptance stage.

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      shouty Yes iv'e been there and it sucks to hear it anyways just accept it and make that person regret you

If I were married and my husband would tell me one day that he doesn't love me anymore, well, I'll just accept it but I'll be more worried about my kids.

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      You could take your kids with you and start all over again. You may not expect it but you could still find one man who would truly love you.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you could still live with your kids without your husband. It may be hard at first but eventually you would get used to it. Oh, would you like to replace that husband?

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      breastse3 It depends, I know that I am attractive enough to attract another man who can be my husband but its a tough situation because of the kids they should be put first before any other relationship could happen

My first reaction? I'd probably be confused as to why she doesn't love me anymore. But you know, I just have to accept it that everything has an end.

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be confused too, I'll wonder where and how things could've gone wrong and if he really wants to end things with me, I'd choose to forget him and we'll start off as strangers again.

Aw, this is so sad and heartbreaking. Of course, you are expecting that your partner had been loving you from the start then suddenly you would learn that it was the other way around. But why? What was the reason why they never loved us at all? This makes me think deeply. There are so many questions than answers.

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      kasnier4 It's hard when you're left with questions than answers. But it's your choice if you'll choose to be stuck there thinking than just move on and worry less about it. You deserve to be happy

I should move on and continue to live my life. I can be happy without him.

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      it says never in love so you would not regret loving him so go dump him

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Noelle What? Sorry, I did not get some of the point that you gave aside from dumping the guy. lol.

Well, if he was not in love with me from the start, then he should have told me as the soonest time! Why would he need to continue fooling me?

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? Some people just find love to be their past time, so I guess we're just part of his past time this whole time. Time is absolutely wasted! Lol!

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he sees comfort in you every time he sees you but since you're the fool here, you know nothing about anything at all. You're not at fault here.

For some reason I don't why that person becomes your gf/bf if they don't love you. It doesn't make any sense why you become partners if there's no love involve. I name this article the great pretender lol

Comment

I would slap his face real hard for fooling me! I gave my love for him then he did not love me at all? Wow. What a shame. And before he leaves, I would kick his balls, too. Should he call the police for me being so violent, then so be it.

Comment

• TechKilla
        TechKilla commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, I think he broke your heart really bad and I can't see how he should be spared with symphaty
    Working...
    X