Moving on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving on

So, after a failed relationship, most would go on and move with their lives. How do you that? What are your ways in moving on from a failed relationship?
    Let us not forget that some people were never able to move on fully and suffered from emotional instabilities. What can you say about those people?

Time heals all wounds. The wounds might have some scars once healed but that is a different story. So, while moving on, you could do some things to distract yourself from thinking of the pain from being brokenhearted.

As for the people who had failed to recover from those heartbreaks, I think it would pass. Again, time heals all wounds.

Comment

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      yes guys time is the essence of recovery, all we need is to get back each day and motivate yourself as a strong individual

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree with you guys you just need to be strong and always ask for some guidance

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that this has some truth to it. Times heals almost all wounds. When the healing has been completely done then that would be time that you would feel fine once again.

Before I could move on, I would need to cry a river. Maybe that would last for few days. After the crying episodes, it would be the beautification stage. That would be the time where I need to be more beautiful to feel a good sense of my self. After those, then I would start to get ready and accept new dates once again.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      I would only cry for two days then I'll be over it. I mean, why should I waste these precious tears? It ain't worth it, I'd just do whatever it takes to heal myself from all that tragedy.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that almost who cry are women but they say that when a man cries then he loved that girl truly, madly and deeply.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      voodoofoo You would be very lucky is your ex would cry for you. Most men would not cry for their exes.

How can we move on from a failed relationship? Think about the things that they've done that really hurts us the most. Yes, if it means being bitter then be it because it can help you think that they're no longer worthy. Instead, you should focus on your goals and to the people who truly care for you like your friends and family.

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I did not know that men could get so emotional sometimes. I thought they would have just some beers and then they are good to go.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are too positive there. Well, you are kinda right that we should refocus our attention on the good things.

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you that you concentrate on personal goals than shitty relationships, I'll take note of it

Those people you're referring to that can no longer move on? Well, they're scarred for life and it would be hard for them to fall in love again.

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are the people who swore that they would never gonna love again.

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      JuneBug I feel ya! Let them focus on their next goal and stop worrying love that won't come back again

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      leahsneak Yes I'm talking about someone who can longer move and check concern about their conditions after breakup

We could move on by keeping ourselves busy. When we are busy, our attentions are diverted to other tasks other than the feeling of being heartbroken. In that way, we would not be able to think much of the pain that we feel on our hearts.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's the only way to go. DISTRACTIONS. I always go back to my usual hobbies like painting and make myself busy in the kitchen by learning new recipes. It will always make me feel better.

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      kasnier4 So what kind of distractions did you do to divert your attention away while you're moving on?

I guess that the people who were never able to move on fully and has suffered from emotional instabilities should be always accompanied by a friend or a family if they're dealing with a devastating breakup. I've had a friend was who has suffered from depression when her boyfriend left her, she was having suicidal thoughts and nearly attempted suicide. But at least she's doing fine now.

Comment

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel bad for people who suffer emotional pain after a break-up, but at least your friend found help. It's hard to move on, sometimes it happens to people with or without any emotional instabilities. And I definitely agree with you that a person who's dealing with a breakup must have the support that they need from their friends and family.

• wenddall7
      wenddall7 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long before she was able to get on from her depression? Did you know that depression is a silent killer?

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad that he get rid of that taught SpeedyGee Heartbroken people are so unpredictable that's why they need someone at their side if they are totally down with themselves

Just think of your future careers and how to be successful in life rather than being problematic on love that doesn't exist anymore. Focus on loving different things and loving your family.

Comment

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      wow thats a very compelling answer, I would rather focus on dreams and ambitions rather than worrying your previous life

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it that some people think this way its more better if we concentrate on achievements, success and ambitions. HELL YEAH!!

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! Are those the things that you did while moving on? How long before you were able to move on?

I have no idea at first about moving on. So I stood up to my own feet and wander. I got comforted by strangers, met new friends, tied me to a new hobby and found a new love of my life. Moving on stage is supposed to be unbearable but some of us, or for me, I took it as an inspiration to do things news. I feel sorry for those for have emotional instabilities but I'd suggest they should seek for professional help if the feelings they're experiencing is no longer bearable.

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you that you've diverted your attention to different things. You're productive and you get to discover new things and people too! I took the hard way, I've used people and damaged myself more than I could've damaged them, it's a long and pitiful story that I'd rather not share.

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's rare if you'd found strength immediately after a devastating breakup. Yes, you deserve to find yourself and get back out there and conquer the world!

Moving on means there will always be new chances to face the day. You think that it's the end of everything if you can't fully move on but it takes time to heal

Comment

Working...
    X