Force to breakup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force to breakup

If your friends or family forces you to break up with your girlfriend or boyfriend because they have seen all the red flags in him/her, What would you do?
    How will you take it? Remember that you're still deeply in love with them?

Ohh, that's a tricky one since you're deeply in love with him and your friends and family are forcing you to end things with him because he's been treating me badly. Well, there's my wake up call, I should dump him if they'd convince me the last time.

Comment

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      hbhvr56 I stayed with him for a long time because that is what love is all about. You know, when you love someone then you would stay with him through thick and thin.

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      sala67 That is why my family and friends should convince we very well to dump him. Sometimes, I am a bit hard-headed so I need to take some time before I take an action. lol.

• boogoow13
      boogoow13 commented
      Editing a comment
      keyth90 But I need an evidence, right? I need to know exactly what it is. I need some proof that something is really off before dumping him. You know that I love my boyfriend and he would not be easy to just dump.

I guess it's when my family starts to notice the red flags about her and keeps telling me to end things with her, that's when I'll draw the line for us.
    I'd still continue to date her, but if she makes one wrong move, that's when I'll finally end things with her.

Comment

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Continue to date? But she is already your girlfriend so you are not on the getting to know each other stage. Maybe, you mean stay with her as a boyfriend?

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      yani13 It's normal for a couple to go on a date so why are you asking? It's one way of maintaining a good relationship

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah we would still be dating and there's nothing wrong if we are together and still dating

Sometimes, we should listen to what our family says. Remember that you are in love so that could mean that you are blind so to speak. They see something that you do not see. To have to breakup with the man.

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      This is true. When we are in love, we do not see anything wrong. It is only after we fell out of love that we see the flaws on the relationship and most specially on the man. Hell, we might even say: "I did not even know that he was a bit ugly."

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      TaintGotYou but will you believe them that much even if there's not much evidence?

I and my boyfriend are the lovers and not my family. They should not interfere with who I want to have in my life. They could tell me to breakup with him but I would just ignore them. In the end, it is me and my boyfriend against the world.

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Charanne yeah, I think paupau11 is right. You should still be aware of your boyfriend, your friends and family wouldn't tell you sht about your boyfriend because you haven't seen his schemes the way they do.

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Charanne Well its your decision if you are too crazy for your bf sometimes we care more about our feelings rather than what people say about them

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw! You are so in love! lol. Well, I could not blame you. All lovers would say the same thing. I was also in love in the past so I could relate with your fighting spirit.

This is tough but I will make the necessary precautions if what they said about my boyfriend is true they I have to confront him and tell him what they saw on him but not on a scandalous way

Comment

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      Precautions are okay but what if they're forcing you to end things with your boyfriend already? How can you even handle that reddish97

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      boredme That is tough to handle right?? Even when you are starting to get cautious he will also drag and blame your friends and family for this and that's the toughest way to handle it

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Not in an scandalous way? lol. Okay, you are nice then. If I were you, I would confront him with a full drama. Yes, I would be a drama queen. I won't care what others would say.

Originally posted by keyth90 View Post
    If your friends or family forces you to break up with your girlfriend or boyfriend because they have seen all the red flags in him/her, What would you do?
    How will you take it? Remember that you're still deeply in love with them?
    If my friends told me to break up with my girlfriend because they have evidence that she's cheating with me, well, I wouldn't have second thoughts about breaking up with her immediately

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      There's evidence already so there's nothing left for her to explain her side. It means that your friends are concerned and they've seen all her malicious acts behind your back. You've been fooling around so it's best that you leave her.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      If they can convince you enough that your partner maybe is cheating on they've seen something horrible then its time to end it

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      Then she left me no choice and I will break her up ladies I think that discussion is over

I'll take my time first and investigate the situation before I believe in them, If I ever caught him in the act then its time for me to dump him and dispose him where he deserve to be

Comment

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      They already caught him in the act so you should seek the help of your families and friends to help you in your investigation

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are an intelligent woman as you needed to investigate first before doing some actions. Others here are too gullible to believe their friends and family's beliefs.

I love and trust my friends and family to much so in this case I know the right thing is to break-up with him and If you still continue on being with that man then you must be blind; while others have already seen the red flags which comprises and damages the relationship already so its better to end things up with him and consult your family and friends about it

Comment

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      But by following your friends and family, you have deprived yourself of your happiness. I bet that you love your boyfriend so why would you allow other people to interfere with your relationship. Remember that it is you and he who would be together as a couple in the end; it would not be they and he who would be together.

Woooahh just like that and they've all seen the red flags. I'll make them identify it all and check whether its true but this is already breaking me so I will end things immediately for my sake and also for my family and friends that witness something I don't deserve

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if all that they mentioned turned out not to be true? Would you get mad at your friends and family for bringing out some lies?
Working...
X