Stay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay

To those who believe in soulmates, let's say that you're with your soulmate already but the problem is that you're starting to feel that your relationship is headed nowhere. Are you going to end your relationship with him or you're going to stay with him/her just because you feel that he/she is your soulmate?

I don't really believe in soulmates but I don't think that it is a good idea to stay in a relationship just because you feel that he/she is your soulmate. You're basically sacrificing your own happiness to be with someone that you believe who was meant to you.

Comment

• kasnier4
      kasnier4 commented
      Editing a comment
      So basically if you think that he/she is your soulmate we have to do anything to stay in the relationship for believing that he/she is the one who is destined to you. I don't really believe that this kind of concept will make you happy.

I would try to talk to him first about it because it is not really good to just end the relationship because you just feel it is not working. That is not enough reason to end everything.

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      You can talk your way out of it but will you still continue it even if he doesn't like it anymore?

If you feel that you are not into your partner, then he/she is not your soulmate. Easy as that!

Comment

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes people believe that their soulmate because of how compatible they are and they believe in horoscope.

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you believe in soulmates? Also why would you date someone that you're not really into?

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      bewgrien Sometimes I do and I will definitely date him so I can ask about his insights on this one.

I don't believe that they are such thing as soulmates so I will end it up if things start to fall down.

Comment

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      The idea of having a soulmate is beautiful but I don't believe it as well.

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      paupau11 what's your reason why you don't believe in them?

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      serrenakern It's just like what we have seen on movies and it's all made up.

I would only consider a person my soulmate if we are already married and if we really are in love so deeply with each other.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you got separated from your partner or go through a divorce? You'll not consider him as your soulmate more, right?

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      If you consider him as the perfect one for you then there's no problem telling it that he is your soulmate.

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      And do you feel that you're going to meet that person anytime soon or not?

I only believed those "soulmates" thingy when I was still young. But right now? I don't believe it already.

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the reason why you stopped believing in it? Have you been with someone that you thought was your soulmate?

I would not let myself stay if it's already falling apart and believing in soulmate for me doesn't make sense, it's just like fairytales with no happy ending. I don't believe in soulmate and destiny.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about fate? Do you believe in it or you don't really believe in that sort of thing as well.

It would be much better that you end your relationship with your soulmate rather than stay with him/her just because you see them as your soulmate.

Comment

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't make sense that we have to stay if we think that he is our soulmate and it's messing up our mind.

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Lara2l That could be crazy love when we think they're the one who is right for us even if he keeps doing terrible mistakes.

I used to believe in soulmates up until my teens. It was my mom who ruined it for me, when she told me that she doesn't see my dad as his soulmate and she thinks that it was an ex of hers that she's still friends with up to this day.

Comment

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      So did you asked your dad about that one or you just let that one slip?

I don't really believe that there is someone that was meant for us because if that was true, why are there people who grow old alone and not married. But to answer your question, you should end or leave the relationship once you feel that you don't love him anymore.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. What you said kinda made sense considering that there are people who end up being single for the rest of their lives.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      You should also include who gets married more than once. Does it mean that they have multiple soulmates.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      miracleshappen or the so-called soul of their soulmate is jumping from one person to the other? lol

I don't believe in soulmates because that sort of thing only happens in fairy tales or movies. The ones who believed that they married their soulmate are couple who did their best to make their relationship work.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you realize that soulmates only happen in fairy tales or movies?

I believe in soulmate when I was a teenager experiencing love for the first time but got pretty sick of it because of breakups and I didn't stick with this belief because you are just deceiving and fooling yourself if you think if love will last forever so I will not stay and I will end things if the relationship is not going anywhere.

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem mad at the concept of having a soulmate, I think you based it on your worst relationship that's why you are so angry about it.

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      FoxieRoxy, that's a given already and I don't think that she would be mad if she based on experiences that were told to her by her friends.
Working...
X