Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump

Someone I've been seeing for quite some time now dump me without telling me the reason.

A girl as beautiful as you gets to be treated like that? Man, that boy is so stupid, he didn't know what he had lost.

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel you bro, this girl is so pretty to be dump like that, like they said, other man's trash is another man's treasure, lol.

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, some people don't know how to appreciate the blessing they received, LOL.

Can you think of any particular reason why he did it? Maybe you had an argument before that.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I don't think the guy would act like that without any reason behind.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to admit that man is a little disappointing, he should have talk and tell her about his side not just dumping her or disappeared without any word.

I know the struggle of not having a proper closure with your previous relationship especially in situations like this as you can't stop questioning yourself and sometimes even blaming. I wish that the guy would have the guts to talk to you to settle this.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Closure after a year, such a long time, I know but I am still glad about it as it totally settles everything.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      So how did you guys get that closure? Did he find you or you two just accidentally meet again?

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      The latter, we meet at an event, didn't expect that to happen at all but it went okay.

He's a piece of shit for treating you like that, I think you should try and look for someone who will treat you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Starla View Post
      Someone I've been seeing for quite some time now dump me without telling me the reason.
      I can treat you better than that jerk.

Comment

Don't even bother thinking about a reason, a guy like that is a coward and definitely does not deserve someone like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Starla View Post
          Its clear to me that the guy is just playing with you. This is not worth stressing over its not your loss anyway, you should be grateful instead that a guy like is now out of your life.

Comment

• Khaleesi
            Khaleesi commented
            Editing a comment
            He left her because he found another person to played with.

• DickedTracy
            DickedTracy commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely. Players gonna play.

Even though the guy left you without telling the reason, its impossible that you don't have any idea behind that action. Deep down you probably know it but you don't want to accept it.

Comment

• LessLee
            LessLee commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm also thinking the same thing. They're together so she should at least felt something with her partner, or maybe they're not official?

• WhiskyGypsy
            WhiskyGypsy commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't about them not being official but I can say that she's also at fault.

You shouldn't waste your time on that man, just move on, I'm pretty sure you will eventually find someone who will treat you better than that guy, you are a pretty girl after all.

Comment

Did you try and talk to him? Or reach out to him? It's impossible that there's no reason for his action.

Comment

• HeatherS
              HeatherS commented
              Editing a comment
              Based on experience, its pointless to reach out to a person who doesn't wanna be reached.
          Working...
          X