Date Activities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Activities

Fellow forum members, do you think those dates where you would paint or cook, etc is a nice idea for a first date?

I would suggest that you go with the basics for the first date. The ones you suggested are more of a couple activity already

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. You do not know each other yet so the the basic one must be done first.

If she's the one who suggested it, then go ahead and do those things with her

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      The girl must be demanding to ask for that. It is as if both know each other already for a long time.

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      sinksex I said that because sometimes we need to get away from those traditional dates. It would still be a good and exciting activity while you get to know more of each other.

If it's a first date, I suggest just sitting down and talk. Knowing each other is a good move if you plan on getting serious.

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think the ones that were suggested is a bad idea?

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, very well said. I agree with this. Of course, you must get to know your date first.

Originally posted by nnica View Post
    If she's the one who suggested it, then go ahead and do those things with her
    She's right, that's the only time that it's okay. Otherwise just go have a meal and a movie to be safe

Comment

If it's a group date, that would be a nice idea since it wouldn't be that awkward for the both of you

Comment

• sinksex
        sinksex commented
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha. A group date? For teenagers, that is possible. But we are already adults so no group dates exist anymore.

• hbhvr56
        hbhvr56 commented
        Editing a comment
        sinksex I was a teenager few years ago. I have not fully let go of it.

Had a date at a shooting range once. Felt a bit afraid for myself when I realized that she's into guns and a sharpshooter

Comment

• miracleshappen
        miracleshappen commented
        Editing a comment
        Did she joked about shooting you in case you cheated on her?

• AvaHHH
        AvaHHH commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for giving me an idea for a first date. All I have to do is to practice first before suggesting that

If the both of you are into those kind of activities, go ahead and do it. I bet that you would win points for that one

Comment

• loofabb
        loofabb commented
        Editing a comment
        That would also work if the girl would be into it and the guy just goes with it just to make her happy

Still prefer going for the basics when it comes to first date activities

Comment

• Ommarablue
        Ommarablue commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right about that one. That's the only way you can really know each other well

Of course, it is, if you ask me, that is even more romantic than the regular ones.

Comment

Yes, it's actually a very nice idea since you can share an activity together.

Comment

Working...
        X