Date Activities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Activities

Fellow forum members, do you think those dates where you would paint or cook, etc is a nice idea for a first date?

I would suggest that you go with the basics for the first date. The ones you suggested are more of a couple activity already

Comment

If she's the one who suggested it, then go ahead and do those things with her

Comment

If it's a first date, I suggest just sitting down and talk. Knowing each other is a good move if you plan on getting serious.

Comment

• serrenakern
          serrenakern commented
          Editing a comment
          Why do you think the ones that were suggested is a bad idea?

Originally posted by nnica View Post
        If she's the one who suggested it, then go ahead and do those things with her
        She's right, that's the only time that it's okay. Otherwise just go have a meal and a movie to be safe

Comment

If it's a group date, that would be a nice idea since it wouldn't be that awkward for the both of you

Comment

Had a date at a shooting range once. Felt a bit afraid for myself when I realized that she's into guns and a sharpshooter

Comment

• miracleshappen
              miracleshappen commented
              Editing a comment
              Did she joked about shooting you in case you cheated on her?

• AvaHHH
              AvaHHH commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for giving me an idea for a first date. All I have to do is to practice first before suggesting that

If the both of you are into those kind of activities, go ahead and do it. I bet that you would win points for that one

Comment

• loofabb
              loofabb commented
              Editing a comment
              That would also work if the girl would be into it and the guy just goes with it just to make her happy

Still prefer going for the basics when it comes to first date activities

Comment

• Ommarablue
              Ommarablue commented
              Editing a comment
              You're right about that one. That's the only way you can really know each other well

Of course, it is, if you ask me, that is even more romantic than the regular ones.

Comment

Working...
            X