New Ones Or The Tried And Tested Ones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ones Or The Tried And Tested Ones

When it comes to eating during dates, are you the type who always go and try places, you just stick to your personal favorites or it's a bit of both?

It depends on where we were at the time. If we're far from our usual dining spots, then we're willing to try a new place

Comment

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, when you are out of the city for example, then there would no other choice for you but to take a new spot. Well, going to a new place also means encountering a new environment. That new environment might even be better than the ones you usually frequent to.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      ClaireBare Thank you. You made it clearer for me. Yes, I like what you said as those are actually the things that I notice, too.

It's a bit of both. I'm the type who often gets tired of going to same places and ordering the same old thing

Comment

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      That is being adventurous as you do not limit your self on the usual places. And trying new places are also fun as we get to discover new stuffs that may not be available on the places that we already know.

Same places. I want to have same places. As you said it, already tried and tested. I already know the places like the back of my hands and I would feel the security of those places.

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're a creature of habit that's why you enjoy eating at those tried and tested places

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point there, too. By frequenting to the tried and tested places, we would be spared from the possibility of feeling dismayed when we see the differences on the new places where our expectations may not meet out minimum standards.

I want the new ones. I want to explore new places. Who knows the new places might be even better than the tried and tested ones that we usually frequent to.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know that you're not that picky when it comes to food. I would love to take you out one of these days

Me and the last guy that I dated would often go and try new things. But if we're not in the mood for it, we just go and do the usual

Comment

We would often let the coin decide if we're going to try a new place or one of our favorites

Comment

• Noelle
        Noelle commented
        Editing a comment
        And I'm guessing that the two of you would try and say two out of three or something like that

• Khaleesi
        Khaleesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Noelle lol. No. Just one flip of a coin. Whoever wins on the first flip of a coin would be the winner.

I will only try out a new place if at least one friend recommended it. Otherwise, I'll stick to the familiar ones

Comment

• ClaireBare
        ClaireBare commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, yes. I usually check the rating of the new places. If most people provide a good rating, then there is a big chance that the new place is a good place to try. Who knows, I may add it to list of my favorite places. Do you always believe the recommendation of just one friend while most friends would say otherwise?

It all depends on what kind of cuisine that we're craving at the time and where we're at. If we're not near any of our favorites,then we would definitely try new places

Comment

Originally posted by Khaleesi View Post
        We would often let the coin decide if we're going to try a new place or one of our favorites
        What do you guys do if the coin lands like this? lol

Comment

• PintCream
          PintCream commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, they would just toss the coin again. There's a chance that never happened to them yet

• Khaleesi
          Khaleesi commented
          Editing a comment
          That never happened yet. What would be the chance that a coin would be going to land like on that photo?

An old ex of mine always preferred to have the food delivered or do take out since she's not fond of eating in restaurants

Comment

• Starla
          Starla commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you try and find out why she doesn't like to eat in restaurants?

• SpeedyGee
          SpeedyGee commented
          Editing a comment
          Starla Yes. She told me that she has an anxiety when around in public. It could be a psychological issue with her although she was nice.

I would often take note of the places where she enjoyed the meal and the ones that she's hoping to try. And when we go out I would just mention at least 4 of those so that she can decide as to where she would love to eat for that evening

Comment

• keyth90
          keyth90 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm impressed with your technique. So if she says she wants to have some Chinese food, you would suggest her favorite Chinese spots? And did any of them actually noticed that you were doing that?

• miracleshappen
          miracleshappen commented
          Editing a comment
          Aw. That is so nice of you. It would be lovely to date men who have similar moves like what you have. Of course, I would choose the most expensive place as long as he is the one to pay for the bills. lol. Sorry, I'm becoming bitchy again here. Ah, I just could not help it.
      Working...
      X