Community-based dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community-based dates

Dates on bars and restaurants are the common ones and we have done those. Going out on some places like the beaches and mountains are for the adventurous ones and require more time, preparation and money. But there are some people who actually go and watch community plays like recitals and choirs and of course for the younger ones are the concerts. Who among here had done dating with these community activities? What were your fondest memories of them? Do you still recommend these types of dates?

I like going to the concerts but I do no think that it would be considered as a date. There would be many fans and spectators at the concert and I think those would be considered as a past time.

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the concert is just one of the activities that you would be doing during the date? It still doesn't count as a date for you?

There are no alcoholic drinks on those community activities so I guess I would not take any girls there. Without alcohol, it would be a bit difficult to ask the girls for some banging. lol.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those community activities are nice to attend to most specially the concert. After the concert, then we would go to the bars and have some drinks. You know what happens next when everyone is already tipsy.

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're the type who can't get laid with a woman who's sober

Watched a play by a local community theater once because the person who introduced each us to each other was one of the actors in the play

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      So it was like a support to that person. Normally, this happens not just for couples but for their friends. And their friends would invite their friends. My mind is thinking of a networking already. lol.

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you always been into watching plays?

Oh, I love to watch those kinds of plays. What I love the most are the live theater shows. It would be nice to be accompanied by a man and watch those shows. If I want to laugh, we could go to comedy bars, but of course, those are different kinds of shows already.

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you dated someone who's trying to be a stand up comedian and asked you to watch his show?

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      I love theater shows! They say that theater actors are better than movie actors because there are no second takes on live shows. Either you make it or you break it.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Khaleesi It never happened to me yet. But it would be nice if a stand up comedian would be my date. I would be laughing out while he delivers jokes on our date.

I think that watching a recital is a bit awkward unless you or your date was the one who's teaching the recitalists

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      It can get be more awkward like the two of you are watching it because the guy's child is one of the recitalist

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      PintCream That would really be awkward as you are not a family yet.

I think most young men would not like watching those types of plays except for the rock or rap concerts. After the concert, we would go to a bar and continue a date there.

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about that one. Never been with a guy who has invited me to watch an actual play or a musical
Working...
X