A spooky date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A spooky date

There are some weird date ideas and one of those is actually spooky. Have you thought of going to an old cemetery and looking at the graves? You would have to be walking in the dark with candles as sources of lights then feel the intensity of surprise for each grave that you would have to pass on. Just keep your flashlights with you, just in case you need to use it for any emergency case. Of course, this should be done on a summer night. Sure, this would be an odd date and it would be one of the dates that you would never forget in your entire life. I just do not know if you would also regret it afterwards. Well, maybe not.

Oh, nice one. You gave me an idea! The place would be spooky so the whole the time during the date, she would be afraid. That would translate to free hugs for me while walking. lol.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if she would be screaming like a hungry baby?

This date idea is not a great one as not all places have their old cemeteries. Where are we going to find an old cemetery?

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably in the most abandoned towns or nearby forests on the hill.

This date idea would be fun if you had a spooky and old cemetery. By using candles, one strong blow of the wind could turn it off and total darkness would engulf the two of you. I would be screaming by then. lol.

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Screaming by fear? Or by something else? Lol!

A spooky date would be going to a haunting hotel. Just when both of you are about to have sex, he's been enjoying himself in bed with someone while you're still in the shower lol!

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. What you said was like a scene from a horror comedy movie.

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      That is why I do not shower too long. A few minutes and I would be done.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Are there really haunted hotels? Of course, there are old hotels but even those old hotel would not have ghosts. OK, I have yet to see one real ghost. lol.

You should have at least done the date during the day if it would be in a cemetery

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      There would be no thrill if the date would be done during the day.

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Ommarablue At least you would still see the surroundings while there is day light. I know that the thrill of doing it at night would be lost but for easiness' sake then do it by daytime.

It would be more adventurous when you do it on a rainy day. There would be mud all over and you would have a hard time walking on a dark night.

Comment

I once joined a bunch of my old friends who hang out in cemeteries before. It was during the day so it wasn't really scary and I quite enjoyed it

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
        FoxieRoxy commented
        Editing a comment
        What did you do while hanging out in that cemetery?

• TaintGotYou
        TaintGotYou commented
        Editing a comment
        WhiskyGypsy That was we enjoyed our stay at that cemetery. Nothing creepy was noted.

• TaintGotYou
        TaintGotYou commented
        Editing a comment
        FoxieRoxy It happened a long time ago. We had thought of going there just to hang out. Just spent chatting and killing time before heading home.

If you want to have a really spooky date, why not try and sneak inside buildings that were former insane asylums. Bet that there would be some marks that were made by the patients there

Comment

Speaking of cemeteries, I would suggest to go and visit the Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris since there a lot of famous people buried there. Like Jim Morrison, Max Ernst, Oscar WIlde, and Edith Piaf

Comment

Working...
        X