Dating at a zoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating at a zoo

How about going to a zoo and view some animals? There, you could have engaging discussions about the animals. It could also be the start in getting to know more on each other as you stroll around the zoo.

This could be an idyllic date and I would love to have one. Just strolling around and enjoying the view with the animals would be a fun idea.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      The last time I've been to the zoo was when I was a little girl. I hope someone would take me to a zoo on a date, that would be lovely!

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      But I think the zoo are mainly for the children and not for the adults. Of course, no one is preventing you from strolling around but it would not be good when the children see flirting couples around.

Dating at a zoo? Don't you find that as a cheap kind of a date? Like, duh, you would just be walking and seeing animals on the cages.

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you always expecting that your dates would take you to a fancy place that why you think that the guy is being cheap?

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      @hbvr56 so you would prefer to go and look at animals in their natural habitat? Because you think that going to a zoo for a date is cheap and you don't want to see animals that are in cages

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      How about going to their natural habitats? That would not be so cheap anymore. If your date invited you to explore those animals across the globe, would you be willing to travel?

I don't support zoos because of animal cruelty I've been seeing on the internet. I've never been there as well and I never will!

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not fond of zoos, Animals belong in the wild, not in cages and glass.

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope that you're not jumping the bandwagon just because you've seen or read something on the internet because of it

That's a no for me. Not sure I would be interested in spending the entire date talking about animals

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you want to talk about during a date? @breaste3

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      JuneBug I could not say that I am an animal lover but I am just fine with them. No big deal with them, though.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Slurpee I would like to talk about what we could do more after the date. Like further dates?

I would prefer a petting zoo rather than the usual ones so that we can interact with the animals rather than look at them from a distance

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been to a petting before?

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      ermanw4 Yes. There are regular zoos which have petting zoos within it.

If the both of you are into animals, then go ahead and have a date on a zoo. But if you would do that just to show off your animal knowledge, then I would not recommend it

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      LessLee does the same thing go when a date is going to take you to an art exhibit or in a museum?

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      So where do you want to go for a first date?

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      But there few zoologists around and chances are, your date would not be a zoologist, so there is a high chance that he would also be clueless with those animals. He might not even know the different kinds of birds.

I don't like a date at the zoo. We can go to the same shit restaurant, I'd rather be down for that than to go to the zoo.

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem harsh there WhiskyGypsy did animals ever try to hurt you? Lol

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd rather go places than the same shit restaurant you're talking about WhiskyGypsy lol

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      The animals at the zoo did nothing wrong with you to hate them that much. Anyway, it was your decision to go to a shitty restaurant. Since you could have an another choice, don't you think of transferring into a better restaurant?

Sure, I wouldn't mind going out on a date at a zoo. At least it would be during the day and end up early

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you thinking that you can have another date in the evening?
Working...
X