A date in space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A date in space

Few years from now, the commercial flights into the space for the space tourism would be more affordable. Yeah, it would still be expensive but at least the cost would already be lower. Most of us could not afford it, though. Anyway, if given the chance to go into orbit and stay there for a few hours before returning to home, would you grab that chance to have a date in space?

Heck yeah, I would! Most dates are cliche but this one is really out of this world, lol!

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      I see what you did there haha. Yeah, it would be a different kind of date and I would love that as well!

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be literally out of this world! It would be nice to be seated and chatting with your date above the Earth.

I don't know, I have a constant fear of height that is somewhat relatable to a constant fear of being out in space.

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you say that you're afraid of space? I think you'll be safe inside the space shuttle, you're just being paranoid.

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      You would be inside the space shuttle and would never go out. Where is the connection of you being afraid of the height?

A date in space would be really nice, except I have no date. I can go out with friends and just enjoy the view.

Comment

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      You can always ask me out so you can have a date lol

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I would suggest to find someone to go out with already if you really want to try experience it with someone you consider as special

It would be more fun if we get to tour around different planets as well.

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Girl, you are just beautiful, aren't you?
      Going to Mars is even difficult to do, how much more in touring the other planets?

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      SpeedyGee and Charanne If we were born thousands of years from now, that could be possible at that time.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      TaintGotYou Yes, I am beautiful so thank you for the compliment. Touring the other planets is impossible for now but might be possible for the future generations. We would not be alive by that time comes around.

If he has enough money to burn, I would definitely go and have that date in space

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      I would suggest that you try dating Elon Musk since he already have a rocket

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      Ommarablue I would love to have Elon Musk. I find him cute, actually.

I'm willing to have that date if we can freely float inside the space shuttle when we're in orbit and not just strapped in our seats during the entire time

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it would be a part of the package to experience weightlessness. That is, you would be able to freely float inside the shuttle.

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      JuneBug Oh, that would be good if that's the case. I assume that the feeling of floating would be so nice.

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you think that the two of you would just be strapped down during the flight?
Working...
X