First date ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First date ideas

My idea of planning a first date, since I'm hooking up with someone younger than me, I let him decide where to go on our first date. He told me that he's happy with strolling at the park and eating at cheap diners. So, it's a date! How do you guys plan out your first dates?

We get into the car, drive places. Probably grab something to munch then head to my hideout.

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it at your hideout that you would do the banging?

• kendall10
      kendall10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that she would be down with that idea? If I were the girl, I might think that I might end up in a ditch in the middle of nowhere lol

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds like somebody in high school or college would do for a date

A coffee shop meet-up is always my go-to option for them but if he has planned where to take me, I'll just go along with that.

Comment

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like a boring date for just a cup of coffee and talking? It's like having coffee with my co-workers every morning and listening to their shitty lives lol.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      ClaireBare That is the cool thing with coffee shops. You could hear each other well enough. There would be no loud and distracting sounds.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      itten Having coffee with a date is different from having coffee with shitty co-workers. Your co-workers might share their shitty lives but your date would never reveal a shitty life for sure. lol.

I would love a date that takes me out to eat or drink. We all needed a fuel before we get down to business lol

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Which alcohol do you prefer to drink before going down to that business?

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not a good ending if your partner ended up wasted, he will have a hard time getting a boner lol

Anywhere he would like to take me. I am adventurous so I could go just anywhere.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't that a bit odd if he ever takes you to a place that seems off or sketchy?

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      voodoofoo She said anywhere as she is an adventurous woman so even going to those sketchy places.

When I was young, he went to the parks and just walked around. Sometimes, to house parties.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      House parties are not a good first date idea. It's so loud and crowded, you both might want to have a little privacy, probably in the bedroom. Or at a different place, perhaps?

My first dates usually go out to grab something to eat and just chill at coffee shops to enjoy conversations. I would not invite him over to my place immediately, probably on the second or third date.

Comment

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, I'd like to take my dates at my place or if they insist to chill at their place, it's cool. We can be laid-back, no sex on the first dates is okay, but sometimes it just happens.

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      What it's the other way around? He's going to invite you over his place? Are you going to say yes to him or not?

I just let the guy decide what we're going to for our first date unless, he asks me if there's something that I want to do. Because telling him what you want to do during immediately might give him the impression that you're a bit bossy

Comment

This would be a good idea and thank for sharing it. I might look for someone young and broke, too. You know, just a quick shift to what I had been used to.

Comment

• emmander45
        emmander45 commented
        Editing a comment
        So who's going to pay for your date if the two of you are both broke? lol

There are places which I am very fond of and I find comfort in their premises so I could ask him to take me there as my first option. If he would accept it, then that would be very nice. Otherwise, I am very open with the places that he would like to take me to. After all, it would be likely that those are his favorite places. I, on the other hand, would know something new.

Comment

Working...
      X