Older men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older men

They say that the older men are better because they are more experienced. How true is this?

I am not sure. Never tried. I do not have a plan to try one.

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not? How would we know a thing if we do not try it first? They say that it is good to try so that we may know the feeling.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      But had any old men approached you before?

Would you like me to try it first then I would come back here to answer it? OK. Who is available and wants to present himself? Let us bring this on.

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Are you really serious that you are going to try it and you are looking for men here? Well, I support you for your courage, girl. Go, go, go.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      I like you! You are such a gamer. Hope an old man would really approach you and bang you so hard.

I am not old yet so I do not know. It will still be many years before I get old. By that time, I would be able to answer you.

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you the type who makes sure that the girl you're with is satisfied with your performance?

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are good in bed now that you are young then maybe you could still be good at it when you get old. But we do not really know, who are we to know the future?

It depends on how old the guy is. Because if you would do it with someone who's old enough to be your grandfather, he might not be able to perform properly

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. I might go for a father but no longer with a grand father. I do not think a grand father would still be that energetic to perform.

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      Or he would end up dead in the middle of sex

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      leahsneak Yay! That would be horrible if that happens!

Yes. I've been with someone who's a bit older and he's really good and attentive lover

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      How old was he? Is he twice as old as you?

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      Rizza Yes! More than twice my age although he did not look like my father. lol.

Age is not really factor when it comes to sexual skills or performance. Because being attentive to your partner is what's important and anyone can easily to do that

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're type who listen to your partner?

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that age is also a factor. I am afraid that when I get to be on my senior years, I would be needing to take a pill before banging.

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he passed out, as in die, during our fucking session? That would be scary!
Working...
X