Just be true

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just be true

We just need to be real and the world would like us. We should state our thoughts freely. Do you agree?

I agree completely. We do not need pretensions. Just present our true self to the world and that is it.

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that you had never ever pretended on your entire life?

If you present your true self and if that true self is not really lovable, do you think the world would like you?

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess the world likes to see the truth no matter how ugly the truth is.

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that there would be someone who would still be interested with her even if she doesn't have a lovable trait

If we live in a perfect world, we can freely do such a thing. But since we're not, we can't easily do that and get away with it

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. This is an imperfect world so what about it? Do you mean we need to pretend?

The world would be in total chaos if we could do such a thing. The only time we can do that is when everybody will be tolerable with each other

Comment

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that sort of thing would be possible? I'm talking about being tolerable with each other

I don't think that it's a great idea to do such a thing. Most people tend to be hypersensitive when it comes to talking about certain topics

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you're talking about those social justice warriors?

We have the freedom of expressions but it is not absolute. Do we need to smile to the world when our heart would like to cry like a river? Things must be weighed and oh, I remember a saying that goes like, "follow your heart," so I guess that we need not pretend. We must show our true color and it the world to either love us or hate us.

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      The heart only feels but does not think. Would you trust something that could only feel but could not rationalize?
Working...
X