Upload a provocative photo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload a provocative photo?

It has been almost a year since I had joined this forum and it is only now that I would post here.
    I have seen some ladies here with provocative profile pictures with liberal ideas.
    Do we really need to upload such types of photos in order to get some men to notice us?

If you want to catch the attention of most males then you could also upload those sexy photos. I think that that is one of the things that they like to see before they contact the woman. They look for attractive women. Well, that is also similar with what the women do, we also look for attractive men.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I suggest she uploads a decent photo THEN, a provocative one. Show us a few skins and it would drive all the guys here wild!

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by boogoow13 View Post
      They look for attractive women. Well, that is also similar to what the women do, we also look for attractive men.
      Well, why wouldn't you be? Are you just going to waste your time with the people who do not meet your standards or expectations? For me, certainly not!

Is it really needed to have those provocative sexy photos which are almost naked? I even see some men who are using dicks as their profile photos. I find it irrelevant as I could not see their faces. lol.

Comment

• clenna2
      clenna2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on what I could see here, most of them are on their sexiest photos. Sometimes, I feel like I'm going to upload some sexy photos, too. But I would have to think about that one first.

Well, I did not upload a provocative photo just like what the other members did. My simple face photo would already do. I guess not all men would be looking for a sexy body; they also need a beautiful face. Oh, where is your profile photo?

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, they have options to choose from anyone. Be it with a woman naked, with her work clothes on, we all get down, dirty and naked most of the time so what am I actually missing here, sinksex?

Welcome to this forum eritta6! It will be your choice if you wanted to seduce us with your profile pic. But I guess you have to post a decent photo since we cannot see as to how you look. I'm very excited to see you soon!

Comment

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess she can post her bikini shots to show us a little bit of skin. But it's her choice anyway, I would very much prefer that she would wear a skin-tight dress and put on a light make up.

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're hoping that one of the ladies here would be seduced or turned on with your profile pic

You can upload any photo you like, a decent one or provocative as long as you have a nice body that goes well to a beautiful face, eritta6.

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like you're asking abit too much there TechKilla how about if you let her decide? But I think if she did mention provocative, maybe she's wearing lingerie, bikini or even naked on her pic.

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you saying that if you do not have a good face then it would be better not to upload a profile photo anymore? lol.

If you really want to get the guy's attention, then go ahead and use a provocative photo. Otherwise just use the one that has your face on it

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean if you just use photo of your face as your profile pic, you're only after friendship or something like that?

Why not just use a photo that would highlight your assets and make sure that your face would be shown as well

Comment

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a given already if you're trying to post a provocative photo. Because it would be awkward or strange if you would show what you're lacking in a seductive looking pose
Working...
X