discreet gay SOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discreet gay SOS

I'm a discreet gay guy who wants to use a dating app but doesn't want to expose my pics
    how can I attract people and chat me?

hey I'm straight but one time I cheated on my gf on a tinder date
    I just hid my face and showed my body then I made a personal
    IG account so that I can send pics of myself without any trace

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, what you did is a clever idea. Still, it was a form of cheating. Why did you do that to your girlfriend?

• boredme
      boredme commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have a girlfriend then why is there a need for you to create a Tinder account? You know what? You don't deserve to be with an honest girlfriend like her.

just an advice if you really want to date a guy why not come out first because it'd going
    to be hard to build a close and intimate relationship if you keep hiding why don't you
    consider yourself first and then start and date

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      they can date however they want, can't the guy date while having not to shout his gender is?
      it's his choice don't push him on a corner where he can't even fight back if he wants a
      discreet profile he can do that can't he?

First, you should come out first as a gay person. After that, you could already do whatever you wish to do with your life as a gay man. As simple as that.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Before coming out, first, is acceptance right? He or she should learn to accept his or her own self before coming out to the world because if they ever turned their backs on you, you always have your back. You know yourself more than anyone else does.

A hypothetical question from you, I guess? Anyway, I think that coming out and embracing your self first is the key steps before going out and have dates using those apps. After coming out, no need to hide your face on those dating apps.

Comment

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I mean people would love you or not if you're gay. Would their judgments matter? Would it make them feel better than anyone else? OF course the fuck NOT! Just go and do your thing, come out to the world and see how the world will soon embrace the real you.

But why are you afraid to put a photo on your profile? What could be the reason? How would the other users see you when you do not have a profile photo?

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's scared that someone out there knows him and would make issues about him being gay and all. How I hate people who make a big deal out of everything when there's no reason to be doing that.

Dude, tummytummy, tell me you're joking?! Anyway, if you're too scared of having revelations online then better if you would not post any pics if you're scared of exposing it to the public. You can easily attract people to chat with you if you're good with words that you can put up in your bio.

Comment

It's tricky when you don't want to expose yourself out there but you kinda want the people to see how attractive you are. Hmm, just don't admit that you're gay just yet, in your bio.

Comment

• sala67
        sala67 commented
        Editing a comment
        So, he should still post photos of himself, right? Without dropping hints that he is gay, well, that one should be done easy! It is definitely hard to attract people on dating apps if you do not have even just one photo of yourself.

Just use a different picture at first then when you feel that you can trust them to send them your true pictures go ahead and send it to them if they don't like the real you then just block them so they won't have your face pictures anymore they will just forget you anyway and the evidence is gone also.

Comment

• kasnier4
        kasnier4 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is very wrong advice, I mean why bother using other pictures and chat with people who is expecting someone different? you are just lying and waiting to get yourself hurt if emotionally if not then maybe physically.

Maybe you'll do good in your profile describing your preference and your "about me" section. Anyways, it's not a subscription and you're not looking for a million people correct?

Comment

Working...
      X