Revealing Profile Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealing Profile Pictures

What are everyone's thoughts on shirtless or revealing profile pictures? Is this something that anyone wants to see? I'm going to ask both men and ladies to reply to this one. I'm wondering what everyone thinks about these kinds of pictures. I feel like there's a need to be open minded but at the same time I'm not sure how I really feel about this. It doesn't really encourage me to contact anyone. Let me know what you think.

I personally like them. I like knowing what someones body looks like. If I were looking for something serious though I wouldn't be looking for someone who posts those kinds of pics. I'd wonder what their behavior would be like once we were actually dating. It doesn't leave a very trustworthy impression to me. If your looking to hookup though then of course you want to see those pictures. Its good to know what your getting yourself into.

Comment

I really like seeing these pictures but I'm not going to take a guy who posts these too seriously. Everyone likes to look at a persone who looks good but at the same time there not going to look for anything serious with someone who posts pics like this and if they do then there proably not very bright when it comes to dating.

Comment

I personally never contact women who post these kinds of pictures. It makes me think that they're trying way too hard and I don't find that attractive. You can look incredibly sexy without giving up all of the goods up front. Leave something to the imagination. It's much sexier for a man to have to wonder what you've got going on under your clothes.

Comment

These responses are all good. I wasn't really into the revealing pictures and I was wondering whY i see so many of them. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. To each their own I guess. Thanks for the replies

Comment

I'm fine with it as long as I can also see their faces. Bet that most guys would prefer to just see the girls boobs or pussy

Comment

• TaintGotYou
              TaintGotYou commented
              Editing a comment
              lol but not us girls, we dont want your unsolicited dick pics

• FoxieRoxy
              FoxieRoxy commented
              Editing a comment
              Slurpee have you send a dick pic to random chick before?

• Slurpee
              Slurpee commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure if you would consider her as a random chick since I was introduced to her at a party

If they have it, then flaunt it. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as they can handle the misogyny that would probably happen because of it

Comment

• Khaleesi
              Khaleesi commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like somebody has been called names before

• DraggedOn
              DraggedOn commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm already used to it so it doesn't bother me anymore
          Working...
          X