First Date Sex And One Night Stands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Date Sex And One Night Stands

What are your opinions when it comes to first date sex and one night stands?
    no sex during the first date but enjoys one night stands
    42.86%
    sex on the first date but not into one night stands
    14.29%
    you enjoy doing both
    42.86%
    doesn't do both
    0%
    Last edited by Charanne; 06-23-2019, 12:05 PM.

The first one works for me. Because one night stands is more of a lust thing for me and when it comes first dates, I'm hoping for something serious with the guy

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same thinking with you. One night stands are just for fucking while dates are for relationship.

If the guy is hot and into me, he would have a taste of my goods by the end of the night

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      So it doesn't matter whether it is a one night stand or a first date?

It is easier for me to have sex on a one night stand rather than during a first date

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you could have sex on your first date, too. I have already done it but only for the hot guys. The not so hot guys are losers.

One nights stands are like fast foods. You know what I mean

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you mind explaining to us what you mean by that?

Sex is Sex. But consent is still important

Comment

I enjoy doing both but when it comes to first dates, it really depends on the guy. I don't go all the way to somewhat make a bad date turn into a good one

Comment

• nnica
        nnica commented
        Editing a comment
        Why are you not interested in turning your bad date into a good one by trying to get laid with him? Is it because you don't want to give the wrong impression that you had a great time with him that's why you decided to sleep with him?

I'm willing to let it all out on the first date if I feel the guy deserves it. And sorry but not really into one night stands

Comment

• AvaHHH
        AvaHHH commented
        Editing a comment
        The same goes for me. And I've gotten tired of doing one night stands

I'll go for the first one since I want to make sure that I would get a second date from the guy. Because there are some who would ghost you if you had sex with them on the first date

Comment

Of course doing it both. I would be called a liar if I only choose one or the other

Comment

• reddish97
          reddish97 commented
          Editing a comment
          And most of the ladies here would be surprised by it lol

The first that would pop in my head if a guy asks me on a date, is that he's looking for a serious relationship and not just a hookup. I don't mind if I would be called a bit of an old fashioned woman because of it

Comment

If the guy is really hot and into you, I'm going to grab the opportunity of doing it with him be it a date or just a guy that I've met at a bar

Comment

• loofabb
            loofabb commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL. Maybe I would do that, too. How can you say that a man is hot?

• miracleshappen
            miracleshappen commented
            Editing a comment
            loofabb When there are other girls who are also having an eye for him, that is already one sign that he is hot.

I prefer to not to sleep with the guy during the first date to be sure that he just want to sleep with me that's why he asked me out

Comment

If I was feeling horny before I go on the date or go out with my friends, the guy would end up having sex with me that evening

Comment

Not going to lie about this one. Of course it would be great if I'm able to have sex on the first date and have a one night stand every time I go out at a bar or club

Comment

• keyth90
                keyth90 commented
                Editing a comment
                Is this really a guy thing? That you're expecting that there would be sex at the end of the first date?
            Working...
            X