Couple Activities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Activities

What are some of the strangest things that you do for your partner? Mine was shaving the face of my ex

Had an ex who enjoys giving me a manicure and pedicure when he sees my nails are chipped already

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Learning those things for other people is the reason why I still hope for the men in the world.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      He may be hiding something from you. I have not heard of a man who wants to do those manicure and pedicure thingies.

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      keyth90 He was good at bed. I do not think he was gay.

Not sure this would count as strange but had an ex who was a light drinker so I would often end up carrying her like a child when she passes out

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      I really hate being a light drinker. That sounds to me like you're missing a good amount of fun.

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica I don't think that you don't get to have a good time if you're a light drinker. You just get to enjoy things faster than your friends lol

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. That few hours of bonding with friends is just matter of minutes to you. What's not to like? lol

I did not want to share this but since it was asked then I might share it was well. We helped each other in waxing. Oh I could still remember his loud screams whenever I pull the wax from his genital area. LOL.

Comment

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Waxing really hurt but all the laughs you get from it is really worth it. I'm actually looking forward if a friend decided to take one

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      It may be a very good learning experience to never do wax unless really necessary.

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Waxing may be the second most painful thing to do before giving birth. lol

Had an ex who would often explain to me the movies or shows that we just watched. He was able to explain to me the twist of a movie even if he dozed on some of the parts of it

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you need someone to explain to you the movie that you're watching? Are you the type who has trouble in focusing that's why you need a person to answer all your questions regarding the movie

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you just hate it when both of you had watched it but the other one would still need to retell the stories with all the analyses that he could thought of? But, in fairness, at least they should be appreciated that they had all the attentiveness to memorize the whole stories from start to finish.

Me and an ex enjoy playing video games. And there have been times that he would let me play the stages that he has problems finishing it

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that's his way of telling you that you're the better gamer than him

If I'm staying at her place, I would often braid her hair just to kill time

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Where did you learn how to braid? How I wish I had someone like you when I had long hair

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Braiding hair takes time. You must have killed a lot of time, then. But how often have you done it? Isn't it a one time action? After braiding, that braided hair would stay like that for a long time.

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      JuneBug To add to that, it needs so much time learning it too.

You call that strange? Oh man. You don't know what strange is, my friend.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're talking about what Slurpee has mentioned. It might be because you can't easily find guys who know how to braid

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      AvaHHH maybe you can tell us a strange thing that you and your boyfriend did before

Just walking in the park and enjoying the company. There's so much to do these days that these simple things are being forgotten.

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. It's sad that kids these days only see parks as public sex place in line with affectionate relationship. Parks are underrated.

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you allowed to have sex in your parks? I have never see a couple fucking on the parks that I had gone to.

I had this guy I was going out before. There are times where he just wants me to be around him and he starts crying. Happened a few times before.

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      What the heck was that? Crying like a baby? Seriously? Why would he cry?

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      SpeedyGee I did not know that he had some mental issues. When I learned of it, I dumped him off. Don't want someone who had a mental illness.

Me and an ex would often really clean ourselves properly after having some shower sex

Comment

Working...
    X