Red Hot Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Hot Sex

Has any of you enjoyed having period sex? To those who've done it, was it by accident or the both of you just didn't care that she or you're having your period?

Had my period in the middle of sex and only realized it when he pulled out and we saw the condom was covered with blood. Didn't enjoyed it because of the mess that we made.

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      HeatherS He was pissed off. He said, "What the fuck is this?!"

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      DarthKram Had seen it coming but I was already aroused. I did not want to stop. lol.

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Messy indeed. I guess that there was no other occasion that occurred after that first one.

Not sure that anyone will enjoy doing it while you're having a period. It would end up making the room look like a bloodbath or a murder scene

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not enjoy it at all. My goodness, I would feel when I would be having a period. I will never have a sex during my period.

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      DraggedOn The difficulty thing is, when the actual period comes, we are horny on default so...

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that it would be enjoyable. Who would want to see a bloodbath?

I'm willing to do it when the heavy flow days are finished. But I'm not sure that most guys are willing to have their cocks being covered in blood

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that men would love bloody sex. It would be messy and all.

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      All that pent up horniness will gush out like tsunami. lol

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Does this mean that you would still do it on the last day of your period?

One time, I miscalculated the days and my partner ate me out wildly. Said he is grateful that I'm extra wet but it turns out all that wetness is blood.

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, he didn't realized or even noticed that he was tasting your blood already?

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Yuck. It was blood. Were you in a dim place that he did not see that it was red? Anyway, the taste would already be different already.

Sometimes I make it intentional. I'm still fifty-fifty if it feels good or not so I'm trying to find out which is which.

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      I like adventurous people like you. Keep it up!

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you have tried already, how did it feel? Was is good or bad?

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the reaction of your man when he learned that you have a period during your sex?

If you and your boyfriend are really horny and don't want to make a huge mess, the two of you can just do anal. I bet he would be really into it and would even shoot his load inside you

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      So it would be a no-go if the girl is not into anal, right?

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      Or a hand job if you're lazy. Inconvenient to men but we can do nothing about it.

Had an ex who enjoys doing it during that time of the month. We would do it in the shower to that the clean up would be easy

Comment

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of you would disagree with this but shower sex overrated. Change my mind.

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      RustyJay Why? Had a bad experience about if before?

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eeeewww. Dripping red water on the floor. Such a bloody sight is not a good sight to look at.

No. That time of the month is blow job day.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb you're the type of woman who's too proud to give one huh?

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      DarthKram Both of those jobs would do! I could even do both simultaneously. lol.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb If waiting is you game then that is your preference. But for me, while waiting for the period to end, we would have something to play with.

I have never done it. I would abstain from sex while having my period. It would be plainly gross. Could you imagine the red fluid coming out while doing it? Yuck!

Comment

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Me, too. Just thinking it makes me sick. We should have some respect with our bodies and not to do it while having a period.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those women who want to have sex during their period have no respect for their bodies. Could they not wait for few days before banging again? How itchy could they get?
Working...
X