Serial Monogamy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Monogamy

Do you guys think that being a serial monogamist a good idea or you should rest for a couple of months before entering a new relationship?

For me, I would spend a couple of months by myself before I start to date again. Always needed to let my heart rest and recover from a heartbreak

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      True. We need to have some rest, too. Let the pain in our hearts subside before we entertain our people for a possible relationship again.

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Starla It depends on the level of pain. The average is 4 months.

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb If the man is hot enough, then why not? LOL.

Been with someone who was a serial monogamist. We ended up having arguments because he would compare me to the last guy that she's been with. The last thing that I told her when we broke up is to take her time before she enters another relationship

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      The fault here is not her being a serial monogamist but the girl herself. If she compared you with her previous boyfriend the she would again do the comparison with her next boyfriend. So, it boils down to attitude.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you guys hate it when you're being compared? It's ridiculous!

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      How is she now? I bet she had become more beautiful. Most girls have transformations for each breakup.

Being a serial monogamist is a good idea as there would be no cheating.

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      Meaning? Are you saying that there would be no chance to have one night stands only?

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not worried that there would be some relationships that would be overlapping?

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica overlapping in what sense? Is it because the person is not able to properly move on from the previous relationship?

It is good to have a rest like a year or so. No, just kidding. A year is too long for me. How about a few days break before dating again?

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Days? You can get to move after few days only? That fast?

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I bet you don't take months for these things TaintGotYou

Definitely a bad idea since you don't let your heart fully recover and it's kind unfair for the other person since they might feel that they're just your rebound

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you should've looked for someone who's down with you and won't feel like a rebound. Lol, it's that easy.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      How many months do you think the person needs before he or she before dating again?

I've been with one. But according to her, there's a one month gap between her last relationship and ours

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still going to date her if she told you that the relationships overlapped? Like the guy was still trying to win her back while you're starting to date her?

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      keyth90 Why is it that the guy is somewhat always winning the girl back. How about the opposite of it: a girl winning back her man? It happens, too.

Hell, go live your life to the fullest and fuck responsibly lol

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      So, after you've broken up with someone, you'd instantly get a new dick? Unbelievable!

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      You probably never had any serious relationships lol

Had an ex who would only take her days before she would go out with a guy. I think that she has a three day rule and not a three month one lol

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      And how long did your relationship last with her?

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably because you dated an actual hoe lol

I used to be a serial monogamist when I was in high school. Would often date one guy after the other. It was only recently that I found out what it's called

Comment

Working...
    X