Unrequited love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unrequited love

Yeah, sometimes, we get to know someone and before we knew it, we already like and love them. But what would you do when the love you offered becomes an unrequited love?

Stop right there and then. No need to continue. Yes, you may love those people but those people won't love you back no matter what you do. What could be the sense in loving them?

Comment

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      It is because she's thinking that the guy would feel bad for her effort and eventually fall for her because of it lol

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      bewgrien She may think of it all she wants but in the end the guy won't still love her. Who would be the loser, then?

How about continue to love them and continue to show to them that you love them. They say that love can be learned. Who knows, they might begin to love you in the future?

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      imacoolgal You are too mean. LOL. But some people do win a lottery. So, there is still a very slim chance that the guy would love her.

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      If that ever happens, there's a possibility that the guy just felt bad for her that's why he's going to date her

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      Might happen. A possibility that it could happen but mostly that would be a low chance.

If they do not love you now, chances are, they would still not love you in the future. So, what are you gonna do? Throw that love away and look for other people who would accept the love that you would be offering with them.

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      One of the reasons why I stopped taking love too seriously. I always end up loving and fighting for the person that does love me anymore.

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you believe that love can be learned? I mean, you would be able to love the person eventually.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica Maybe, has someone learned to love you?

It all depends on how the person sees you. Because if you end up in the friend zone, you should be content with it rather than end the friendship. If he or she outright rejects you, just think that its the persons lost and not yours

Comment

• BossyGal
      BossyGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, even the friendship would end once someone you like would learn about your feelings. There are times that they would begin to stay away from you because they know that they won't be able to love you back. You have not only lost the love of your life, you also lost your friend.

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      BossyGal That is why we need to keep our feelings to ourselves if we knew that the other person would not love us back.

Move on and be relieved that you already know where you stand when it comes to what he truly feels towards you

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      The truth may be hard to accept but it is the truth. At least you have known that you won't be together. How about selecting the person next in line aka your second choice?

• Remman
      Remman commented
      Editing a comment
      That's easier said than done honey. But you're right about cutting your loses ejayniel

I'm going to find another person who's deserving of that love. Because you would end up hurting yourself for trying to be with someone who's clearly doesn't have any feelings for you

Comment

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      True. It could be diverted to someone else who would love us back.

Move on already and try to find a person who's more deserving of your love and attention. It's a complete waste of time on your part if you're going to continue to give your time and attention to someone who doesn't see you the same way

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you Ommarablue. It's a great way to save yourself from hurting.

If you truly love yourself, you can instantly get out of that kind of love. Love will find its way back to you. The way you love other people will come back to you, the least you expect it. Trust me

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you've been hurt so many times by unrequited love

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      WhiskyGypsy that's the problem with people who have unrequited love. They often don't have enough love for themselves that's why they still stay

If you're planning to be a martyr, go ahead and try to win his love. Otherwise, go and find someone who's much deserving of the love that you're willing to give

Comment

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you usually find love miracleshappen? You don't let love finds its way to come to you?

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's stupid being the martyr, stop right there when you already know that there's nothing left to do. There are more hookups out there than just settling to unrequited love lol.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Starla We should not only let love finds us; we should also seek it.

Go find someone who's more deserving of that love. That person doesn't deserve your love and affection

Comment

Originally posted by sinksex View Post
      you would end up hurting yourself for trying to be with someone who's clearly doesn't have any feelings for you
      Also your friends might think that you're a martyr if you tried to win his love

Comment

Move on already since it would be her lost and not mine lol. I have no plans of being in a relationship in which I'm the only one who's making an effort to make it work

Comment

If he doesn't show interest in you, might as well cut your loses and find another person who has the same feelings towards you

Comment

Working...
          X