On love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On love

They say that love transcends beyond life. They say that love knows no gender. They say that an age gap does not matter. Do you support these ideas or not?

A quite bit difficult to answer but I will try to state my opinions on each of the topic.
    They say that love transcends beyond life. - No, it ends at the end of life. If you die, your love already ends.
    They say that love knows no gender. - No, love is gender specific. If you are a man, you would love a woman.
    They say that an age gap does not matter. - It matters. You may have a May-December affair but at what cost?

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      I beg to differ about what you said that love is gender specific. You sound like that you're not allowing people who are from to lgbtq community to fall in love

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try and catch up with the times considering your views about love has to be gender specific

Originally posted by TechKilla View Post
    They say that love transcends beyond life.
    No one would be able to know. Is there life after death? That is even debatable.

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Even Philosophy itself. It would lead you to more questions than answers.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe that there's no life after death. You only get to live once, I don't believe in that eternal life or reincarnation whatever. If we die, that's the end of it.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      No one has a proof that there is a life after death. Well, there are the people who swear that they had seen heaven or something like that during their near death experiences but science has an explanation with that. But what if one day, they could provide a proof that there is life after death, what becomes of us?

Love is just an illusion. It's the things that people invented way back and it has to do with scientific facts

Comment

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      True love is rare nowadays. Modern society injects people to think that everything can be done in an instant.

Love is love? Lol, love hurts and love heals. Whatever love means it's always contradicting.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Love will come to you and soon, you'll realize why it is called love. You'll get to experience the good side of love.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      sinksex If there is a good side of love, what could be the bad side of love?

Originally posted by TechKilla View Post
    They say that an age gap does not matter.
    As long as the both of them are of the legal age, then the age difference doesn't matter

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      But how about the May-December affairs? You have an 80 year old man marrying a 21 year old woman. What can you say with that kind of a relationship?

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      TaintGotYou It happens but I do not think that it revolves around love. It revolves with need - specifically, money.

What do you mean by transcends beyond life? Are you talking about dead persons here? lmao

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      You just made this topic dark all of a sudden

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you met someone who's really a necrophiliac?

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      mum201610 What made you think that I am not serious with this one? I am serious. Would you be able to love your loved ones after death?

Originally posted by imacoolgal View Post
    They say that love transcends beyond life. - No, it ends at the end of life. If you die, your love already ends.
    I think he's talking about the love you or your partner has with the one who passed away. Because I think that love wouldn't disappear immediately once you or your partner has died imacoolgal

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      The love stays as is. My loved ones who'd already passed away is still in my memories, I still love them and it stays that way forever.

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on who the departed ones are. If it's a recent lover or a family member, our love for them stays the same.

I don't support any ideas of love. What I know is that love will never be fair to all of us and that's already a fact.

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you have no plans of ever falling in love again since you sound really bitter about it

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      How come that you said that love is never fair? Any proof on this?

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      Noelle maybe she's the one who's often on the losing end in all her relationships that's why she thinks of it in that way

If you don't mind me asking, what made you think to ask us this question? TechKilla

Comment

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      He might had some kind of epiphany of sorts one morning that's why he decided to post it here? LMAO

I agree with all of them. I think that world would be a better place if we just let people love whoever they want

Comment

Working...
    X