Dumped at that moment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumped at that moment

What would you do if at the end of your first date, he/she would say that it would better for you to remain as friends. It is a subtle way of saying that there would no subsequent date and you had been dumped at that moment.

I would smile and would tell him that I had enjoyed the date.
    After we part ways, I would go into a bar and would talk to the people near me.

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      And what if he happens to be there as well? Would there be another round for both of you? Lol!

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      SpeedyGee What would be the chance that the two of you would be going to the same bar? lol.

It would be better, he shouldn't flatter himself as to think I would beg for a second chance between us. Hell no, I would be happy to see other people and try other dates instead.

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. A very confident woman. I would learn from this reply. But did someone already dump you on the first date?

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      serrenakern Yep. There are lots of men out there. He is not a loss.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      keyth90 Not a direct dump so to speak.

I make sure that I would be the first one to dump his ass. Like, wow, you took me out on a date then suddenly be thinking about dumping me? Nope! Not gonna happen if I dump you first.

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, you should chill out for a bit. You happen to encounter some cases like that but I guess you're overthinking it way ahead!

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it would be acceptable for you to dump him unless he did something wrong but if not, then I would consider you crazy lol

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      But how are you going to dump him first if he was the first one to tell you his dumping statement?

I don't mind at all since most of my dates would turn out to be my friends instead.

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      You must have collected lots of friends by now.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      ClaireBare Of course, not. I said most, not all. Do not be confused with the two.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      nnica Well, kinda. LOL. Some even became friends with benefits. Would you like to have some?

If I felt that it was really a bad date, then I wouldn't feel bad about it. But if he's the only one who thought that the date was a bad one, I might feel a bit bad about it

Comment

• DarthKram
      DarthKram commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that most of the time you're the one who turns down second dates?

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      You look hot to have a really bad date. Probably those guys don't know how to date you well, WhiskyGypsy

I could create a scene on our table. I would be crying like a hungry little baby to catch all the attention of the people nearby. He dumped me? Well, he would see something that he had never seen in his entire life! My dramatic acting must be put on place and I would make it appear that I was hurt so much and I'll make sure that all the sympathies of the people around us would be directed to me. I will make it appear that he is a bad man. Voila, vengeance completed. lol.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you're the type of woman who always gets what she wants and has never been rejected. I feel bad for you that you need to cause a scene just because he wasn't into you

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a dumb thing you can do just because a date just welcomes you to the friendzone.

That's actually a weird thing to say considering that you just finished your first date and there's a huge chance that you were just acquaintances and not real friends. It would be more acceptable for me if he tells me that it was a bad date and that would be the last that I would see of him

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, sometimes a person would just ghost someone to avoid complicated or long explanations.

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with TechKilla the guys I've been with usually ghosts me after a date night.

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Saying that it was a bad date was meaner. Saying that you would be friends sounds better.

The two of you just had a bad date that's why he just wanted to be friends with you and I don't think that counts as being dumped. It is more like being placed in the friend zone lol

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      but I guess being in the friendzone is much better than being strangers asd if nothing happened

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      reddish97 not sure both of them would be willing to have a second date if the first one was terrible

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      reddish97 But there would be no second date anymore as she was already friendzoned on the first date.

I wouldn't consider that dump. It would rather be a 'thank u, next', kind of thing since I can jump to the other guy to flirt with.

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it would be an opportunity for me as well to look for another girl to date with.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe that you used an Ariana Grande song as an answer lol

I wouldn't consider being dumped if the date wasn't good at all. I would be glad that it's over so I can continue on in my single life lol

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      You may continue with your single life but you cannot rewind the past and erase what he had told you on your date.

I would just thank him for date dinner and wish him luck with his search for the right girl for him

Comment

Working...
    X