Persistent men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persistent men

Sometimes, we encounter men who would give up so easily. At least, we have known that they would leave us immediately. But what would you do if someone is so persistent in asking you out for a date even if you had already rejected him in the past. It looks like he has been head over heels with you.

I would suggest that you agree and have a date with him but act like a complete bitch. I bet he would be put offed by it and stop bothering you already lol

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a good suggestion but then you would be acting like a fool during your date. Would you like looking like a dull girl on that date?

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't matter I get called a bitch, I would do the same thing as well. I'm not into that guy but just to show him that I'm not interesting enough for him.

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      breastse3 Well, it would just be once so it would not hurt that much to act like a dull girl.

If it starts to be creepy or annoying, I might be forced to get a restraining order against him so that he can stop pestering me already

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're going a bit overboard with that restraining order thing. Yes, that is a good option but it should be your last course of action towards him and not the first one

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      A restraining order might be an overkill. You could ignore his invitations until the time comes that he would already give up.

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that you are already becoming a drama queen over there? Your restraining order is such an over acting move. But, on second thought, I might also get one. LOL.

Why not try and make a scene the next time he approaches you? I bet he would be forced to keep his distance because of it

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      What if doing that would only makes things worst between the two of them?

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of a scene would that be? What would be the best approach for it?

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      That might work but it will only work if she makes a scene at a public place

Why not try to ask a male friend to pretend as your boyfriend and maybe get some pepper spray or any form of protection

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone to pretend as a boyfriend is a good idea but not the pepper spray as it is not that the man was really annoying her or something. I guess that the man was asking her politely.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      sinksex what's wrong with making sure that she's ready if things goes out of hand.

I would accept the invitation and have a date with him. I might even see something new and nice from him. Who knows how would it gonna go?

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, givin it another chance wouldn't be that bad. It's so nice for you to do that to your dates.

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      You are a wonderful woman to allow someone and give a chance to have a date with you. Well, guess what? I would also do the same.

It happened to me a couple of times, I've rejected some guys in the past and every time I'm single, they would always ask me out. I guess I could give them a chance but they're way out of my league, in the end, they get rejected again lol!

Comment

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, it sounds like you're hard to please. What does it take for those guys to get into your pants anyway? Lol!

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I believe that they're in the friendzone. But I've dated guys just once because I never liked them anyway, I told them that it's not a date that's why I still went out with them.

If someone asks me out on a date and I'm still single, I would give it a go even if I rejected him before. Chances are that things have changed for both of us, who knows? It might turn out great this time.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chances are the bonding went great but he would be placed in the friendzone lol

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's so rare to meet a guy who is persistent to ask you out even if you had already rejected him in the past. But chances are he wouldn't be that bad the second time around.

If a man is persistent, then it means that he is a sincere man. That means that he likes the girl so much that he would not give up that easily. So, I were the girl, then I would give him a chance to have a date with me. I may even see some things which I do not usually see with the other men like a big dick perhaps?

Comment

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you really going to try and go out with him? What if he's not your type, are you still going to date him just because he's sincere or serious about you

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, knowing that he's really serious with you is a good thing to know. But if you've rejected his affections or advances already, maybe it's a good thing that he tries to find another person rather than try and force himself to you
Working...
X