Stupid love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid love

What good advice can you give to someone who keeps falling in love with the wrong person over and over? Well, I admit, I am that stupid person who keeps getting hurt by the end because I always fall for the wrong person. Right after that, another person comes into my life then suddenly he'll be gone, not long enough lol.

Maybe you should give yourself a break first before you get to 'fall in love' with someone new again lol!

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she should do that. We'll never know maybe the right one will come to her when she stops falling in love with the wrong person.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you expect her to finally meet her match if she would stop looking for love?

What makes you say that you keep falling in love with the wrong person? Maybe you're just choosy when it comes to dating, that's why they don't last long with you.

Comment

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      She is not choosy because she keeps on having relationship one after the other.

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it is more like has a bad taste in men itten

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      And she's too choosy that she often end up being with jerks? lol

Well, that is love. You keep falling in love and you keep on looking like a dull girl. Advice? Nothing. Just keep falling in love and the right person will come in the end.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that love can make us feel stupid and would make us do crazy things. But I guess there might be something wrong with her if she keeps falling in love with the wrong guys.

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      You just happen to be a bad adviser that's why you can't give any good advice because it's kind of the same thing that happens to you.

I guess that true love makes us stupid. It is the time where all our senses seemingly would not work properly.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by TaintGotYou View Post
      It is the time where all our senses seemingly would not work properly.
      wow, I realized that what you've said is just so true! Lol

Well, I've read something online that there are people just like you that attract broken people. The broken people end up getting better after you've done them good, but they will soon leave you. Sad right?

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not grasp it fully. Care to elaborate on this?

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      breastse3 Some people can attract broken souls, they often come into your life as lovers or friends. Once you get to spend some time together, they slowly suck the life out of you, if they have nothing to do with you anymore, they just leave you like that.

Are you sure that what you have been feeling is love? Are you sure that that is not lust? Maybe, you are confused?

Comment

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe the guys she's been with are not really into her. She should give it a break for awhile.

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      She did not mention any sex or hookup, the topic itself says love.

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      bewgrien yes, it is possible that she's just confused with love and lust that's why she often ends up getting dumped

You know what? You must get to know the man first before getting into a serious relationship. When you believe that he is already the right person then that would be the time to have a relationship already. In that way, your issue would be solved.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if it's been for a short time that most guys she's been with just doesn't like her? They only stayed for a short time, so, is there something wrong?

The only thing that I can say to that person is that he or she shouldn't fall for the person easily. Try to get to know him or her properly rather than going head first all of the time.

Comment

• tummytummy
      tummytummy commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that's the reason why she ends up falling for the wrong men?

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you can say that both of them get to know each other better but it happens that guys would always leave her for just a few weeks or months of dating.

It hasn't crossed your mind that you might have a terrible taste when it comes to men? Because you seem to always fall for the type of guy who ends up cheating on you

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on that one. She just might have a bad taste when it comes to men

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if they don't actually cheat? Some guys are just in it for the ride and not for the whole journey.

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      Was actually expecting that you would offer yourself to her when you mentioned that she has a bad taste in men

Why not try and take a break from dating at first. Maybe that time off would make you change your taste in men

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on that one. But I think it would be a long time if she's hoping to change her taste in men

Why not stop having relationships already if you feel that you end up dating the same type of guy

Comment

All I can say to that is you need to change the type of guy that you're trying to date. Because it's obviously not working for you. Might as well go with someone who's not your type in order to break the monotony

Comment

Working...
      X