Settle For Less

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settle For Less

Has any of you been with someone that made you feel that you've settled for less? Like you said yes to the person because you don't want to feel alone

I don't think that any of my relationships were like that

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      Consider yourself lucky, as for me, I think that several hookups I've been just settled for me either because I am great in bed or they're just lonely or haven't found a new hookup.

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Thinking over it, I do not think that I had any relationship which were like the other.

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are not careful, then a situation like this might likely occur. So as an advice, you should always be careful.

Yes, it was one of my first relationships. Not really a good looking when I was growing up so I easily said yes to the first guy that was interested in me. Found out that he only dated me because of a dare

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooh that's harsh. Well, I knew that my first ex settled for me because he knew that I was falling for him when he courted me but was planning to court and date my sister all along.

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      PintCream I am ashamed to tell here but it lasted for three months. It should have been just one month as it was just a dare with his friends but I was too clingy so I did everything to lengthen the duration. lol.

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      miracleshappen And how long were you able to sustain your relationship?

There might have been a few who felt that they settled for less when they went out with me lol

Comment

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      They felt they settled less. But how about you? have you felt that you settled less for a girl?

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you say that?

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have self-esteem issues that's why you feel that way?

Yes, I settled to be the second girlfriend while he had a real girlfriend.

Comment

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      If I like a man that much then I would allow myself to be the second girlfriend. I have to choose between having him or not having him at all.

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      How long were the two of together before you called it off?

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know beforehand that you're going to end up as his side piece or not?

No. All of them were fine. I did not settle for less.

Comment

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      But did they settled less for you? Lol

• RustyJay
      RustyJay commented
      Editing a comment
      You might experience it soon, just don't get too comfy there.

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about the other way around? Do you think that some of them thought that they're settling for less with you?

I settled becoming options most of the time but I didn't mind since I get to have a hookup date or an actual girlfriend that made me feel like I was their first choice.

Comment

• keyth90
      keyth90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Being an option is shit. I never deserved to be one anyway.

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys shouldn't be sad about it, think of it that you've got out of that situation. And never should you guys treat yourselves as an option or be settling for less when you deserve more!

Oh, there's one time I let someone stayed with me for days because I felt lonely. He was nice but I can tell that I wasn't really his type.

Comment

• Slurpee
      Slurpee commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the two of you at least tried to hookup with each other during the days that you've been together?

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were not his type then why did he stay with you for those days? Did he do some things with you to ease your loneliness.

• Lara2l
      Lara2l commented
      Editing a comment
      Who asked or offered for him to stay with you? You or he? But, he was nice, as you said, so why did you not give him a chance to show love to you?

Does an ex of yours treated you that way before that's why you're asking us if we've been in the same situation

Comment

Yes, I had an ex that treated me in that manner. Was hoping that by being extra sweet towards him would make him want me more, but ended up breaking out with me because he felt that I was being too clingy

Comment

• SpeedyGee
        SpeedyGee commented
        Editing a comment
        And I'm guessing that you've overdid the being extra sweet that's why he felt that you're being clingy

• clenna2
        clenna2 commented
        Editing a comment
        My fault speedy but sometimes you really cling to them because you are in love and happy with them
    Working...
    X