Sex Only Or Serious Relationships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Only Or Serious Relationships

How many dates does it take for you to know if the person you're dating is a fuck buddy only or boyfriend/girlfriend material?

Most of the time, it usually takes me three dates before I would know which is which

Comment

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      But has any of them started as a fuck buddy and ended up being your boyfriend?

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that three dates are enough for you to know? You know how some guys are willing to wait just to get into your pants and if they did they'll just go.

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      AvaHHH You seem to be so bitter. Had those men done the thing that you said? Well, maybe some men would do it but not all would. There would be few men who would not follow the common moves. lol.

Most of the time I consider them as fuck buddies at first (which usually takes me two dates), but if there's a certain spark between us, that's the time I would consider them as relationship material

Comment

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that three dates aren't enough? I would get to know him by the end of the month and if it happens, I would consider us official.

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you follow the moves of the typical guys around. What do you consider as a relationship material?

• Noelle
      Noelle commented
      Editing a comment
      Does the ladies know that you're just fuck buddies or they're thinking that they're your girlfriend already

I think I'll just hook up with random women and if she happens to be my type then that's when I'll take things seriously with her. I will take her out on dates

Comment

• ermanw4
      ermanw4 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you'll just randomly go on first dates with multiple women and you don't usually date just one to get to know her better?

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is more like it! I like the way you handle things. I could borrow your method.

Two to three dates and I would know whether I would be serious with him or just have him for sex

Comment

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he takes you seriously after the third date? How things would go for the both of you then?

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      What if by the third date you still can't figure out whether he would be your boyfriend or fuck buddy?

I wouldn't want to fuck someone I barely know. At least I get to know her better, if she's my ideal type of woman then I would take her seriously, and not just for sex. I might miss this chance to be with someone who will take me seriously.

Comment

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      So how many dates does it take before you consider that you've known her better already?

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      How about your one night stands? Do you interrogate them first before you fuck them? lol

One date would be enough. On the first date alone, you would be able to have some clue if the person is for a long term meaning he could be a boyfriend. The first impression lasts, you know.

Comment

• DraggedOn
      DraggedOn commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that the first impressions last kinda thing works for you? What about the ones who put walls or a facade at first before they truly show themselves? Are you just going to ignore them?

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think, yes. The first impression lasts. We could already see if a person is nice or not the first time that we see and talk with them.

If I'm interested with a girl, I'm just going to date and let her decide what kind of relationship we're going to have

Comment

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if she only wants you to be her fuck buddy but you had already fallen in love with her?

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that it doesn't really matter for you because you're still going to have sex no matter what her decision is, right?

I think that two good dates would be enough for me to find out if he's going to be a fuck buddy or my next boyfriend

Comment

• DickedTracy
      DickedTracy commented
      Editing a comment
      So the guy needs to make sure that you would enjoy the second date in order for him to know if he's going to be your boyfriend or fuck buddy?

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, when are we going to have our first date?

You know what? I need to have a test fuck first to see if a man would be a fuck buddy. As we know, there are men who are not really good in love making so to weed it out, I need to have a test fuck first. I do not know if other ladies do this, too. Or it is just me?

Comment

Working...
    X