Dating an ex again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating an ex again

In a relationship, things could go wrong so the end result is a breakup. After some time, for some reasons or the other, this ex wants to have dates with us again AND we want to accept it, too. What can you say about this kind of situation?

If both want to have dates then so be it. They say that love the second time around is sweeter. It would also be easier as you already knew each other very well. You had just reconciled so being together would already be a breeze.

Comment

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      DickedTracy There, you had said it yourself. They need to date once again because they realized that they truly love each other! But, sometimes, I do not believe in love anymore. I am a believer of lust. lol.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      DickedTracy happened to one of my friends and guess what they are actually married and happy with their lives, they have learned from their mistakes that made them better as a couple

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      ClaireBare Good for them I know some guys too and they really inspired me but for me I never take second chances from a dickhead lol

This looks so moronic. Why date an ex again? Let the past be gone and never get back to the person anymore. What would happen next? Are you sure that the refreshed relationship would gonna work finely?

Comment

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. You are a bit bitter there. Have you experienced a similar case in the past?

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of refreshed relationship, I think that there is a high chance that it would work already as you have seen the past mistake. The lesson of the past mistake could have been rectified already.

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      pauline It's not moronic. Have you seen past lovers dating again? If not you must be blind a bitter to yourself and others are getting back and having dates again

No, thank you. I won't go all the way to the junkyard and pick up the same trash I've had for weeks. It's best to leave it there where it really belongs.

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      ermanw4 me either. I've moved on from her, just seeing her face makes me feel weak. I don't have plans on seeing her ever.

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. You are so mean. Do not tell me that you did not love that person in the past. I do not think that we should consider our exes as trashes.

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that was the person whom you loved the most, would you not date her again?

If I still love that ex then I would date him again and maybe we would be together again. We would have love 2.0.

If I do not love that ex anymore then I must reject the date anymore.

Comment

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, if I don't love or still love an ex, I'd never want to see or date him ever again. We're already free, right? So, it's time to look for other people to date with, new faces to meet. There's no reason for me to be with an ex. I'm not being bitter but it's best to leave it all behind.

• Khaleesi
      Khaleesi commented
      Editing a comment
      If you still love each other and you think that you are compatible with each other, why not date him again?

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      This brings me to question love once again. Is it real that love fades mysteriously, too? You know, one day, you would wake up and you would not feel any love for that person anymore.

Hell to the NO. I don't give second chances even if it's just a date. I'm not being bitter her, I'm scared that we both might fall in love again and it would be another hell of a roller coaster ride!

Comment

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is why you would date again, right? It is the prospect that you would be together again.

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      And why are you scared to fall in love once again? Do you think that it be a mess once again? Why not learn from the lesson that you had?

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      ejayniel I am not scared of course, I just think same shits happen and I don't want to encounter that again

If he wants to see me, then I would give it a go. Maybe he wants me to return his jacket, but he better give me back my beloved mug.

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd go out on a date with my ex too if he plans to return things from me. Besides, I have a box of 'em.

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love is sweeter the second time around! Give it a try! You might end up together.

• TaintGotYou
      TaintGotYou commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, a jacket and a mug? Those are just cheap items. You could easily buy those things in a department store. If it were a sports car then he should better return it to me. lol.

What kind of date are we talking about here? Is it a romantic date or just a friendly date? It would depend on the ex who's asking me out.

Comment

• kendall10
      kendall10 commented
      Editing a comment
      this guy has a lot of ex, there is something that tells me about that pic.. one of your ex maybe visited you and ended up on one bedroom together lol

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      kendall10 yeah kendall I have been to most relationship before and I'm still getting in touch with some

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      mum201610 Most dates happen between exes are just friendly date so we should stick with that one

Actually, if both want to be together again then that would be so nice to have. I do not know if destiny is real. It could be real and the two might be destined to have each other.

Comment

• loofabb
      loofabb commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd date him again too. If he wants to be with me this whole time, then there's my chance. I should grab it while it's there.

• separated2010
      separated2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb just don't commit the same mistake again or whoever was the cause of your breakup I bet someone would learn from past mistakes

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      If the both of you are on the same page of wanting to get back to each other then its fine to open another chapter of your life together

I wouldn't want to date an ex again. Period. Whether if it's a friendly date or he's planning for a comeback. Well, shit, there's nothing left for him to comeback.

Comment

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      He might've realized that in the end, it's always been you. Sadly, you can't take him back anymore.

• reddish97
      reddish97 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes i will not entertain them anymore and there's nothing they could do about it
Working...
X