Let's talk about nudes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about nudes

Should we be worried if someone has or still has our nudes? I've dated someone for a very long time and of course, we've been exchanging nudes and other naughty pics. I'm concerned if he still has them, so should I be worried about it or not?

Nah, you shouldn't be concerned about it. Because we guys, we usually move on from our previous collection of nudes and we'll get a fresh new batch of nudes. Don't flatter yourself.

Comment

• leahsneak
      leahsneak commented
      Editing a comment
      Does that mean that you delete your old collection of photos? Do you backup those photos, too?

• HeatherS
      HeatherS commented
      Editing a comment
      If that is the case for all men then I am now elated that my nude photos were deleted for a long time now.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      It's all the same lol even if you create a new one you think there's no distinct difference between the old ones, you must be kidding me its like your saying your dick would be even more bigger than the old one's haha

I shouldn't be worried at all because I don't consider having my face shown in my nudes. So, all is good.

Comment

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you gave me an idea! I had not thought of this one before. All of my nude photos have my faces on. After all, a nude photo without a face is like a trash.

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, PintCream if you're confident enough then you should consider posting nude selfies with your face being shown but it's safe if you don't consider it at all.

• bewgrien
      bewgrien commented
      Editing a comment
      Who would like to see nude photos which were cropped at the neck area? Those photos would look so awful.

You should be worried as he could post it somewhere but then that would be illegal and you could sue him back if he did something wrong.

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb It is actually the embarrassment that you would feel when you had learned that your nude photos had already spread all over the world.

• westongreen
      westongreen commented
      Editing a comment
      westine Oh no! I'm worried that I might've send the wrong nude photos to someone who will soon post it online. I think I might see my own nude on different sites.

• Rizza
      Rizza commented
      Editing a comment
      loofabb Yes, you may be exploited, harassed and embarrassed but you would get the chance to be famous. Don't you like to be famous all over the world?

This is exactly the reason why I refrain from sending nude pics to anyone. Sometimes, I am wary that they could post my photos on places that I would not want to be seen. lol. What if I was browsing on the Internet then suddenly I would see my nude photos from years ago? That would be so embarrassing.

Comment

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you're just paranoid, I mean, have you ever seen a nude photo of yourself online? You must be overthinking.

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      clenna2 good for you! Well, it's best to keep your photos to yourself, you can't trust anyone these days. They might end up posting your nude pics anywhere and can make a profit out of it.

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      clenna2 Not also fond of taking nude selfies here. I don't understand why it's easy for some people to just hand out their nude selfies to random guys online.

Originally posted by Remman View Post
    Should we be worried if someone has or still has our nudes? I've dated someone for a very long time and of course, we've been exchanging nudes and other naughty pics. I'm concerned if he still has them, so should I be worried about it or not?
    I think I should be worried right now, my ex-boyfriend lost his cellphone, and he still has my nudes in it. Yikes! Someone out there must've seen me naked already, ugh!

Comment

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh dear, the thief might've been beating his meat and has been enjoying some of your nude photos there. Lol, but let's just hope that he doesn't leak it all over the internet.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      kasnier4 I think that he still had my nude pics on his lost phone. Well, that is what I believe. Although, he said that his phone had its security turned on so it would not be easy to unlock it.

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      pauline If the guy who got the phone is tech-savvy then he might be able to unlock the phone.

Not worried at all. People are free to look at my nude pics. Hey, they do not know me after all. They could fantasize with my sexy nude photos and I won't care at all.

Comment

• separated2010
      separated2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? Imagine how you could pull it off with that amount of confidence.

• TechKilla
      TechKilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, it seems that you really love taking nude selfies and it's like you keep sending them to different men. Do you mind if I see a sample of your nude selfie?

• imacoolgal
      imacoolgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Just by saying that I think a lot of guys here would ask for some because you don't mind it all

It's not much of a problem for us guys if our nudes got leaked. I don't know how it goes for some dudes who'd feel a bit insecure about the size or looks of their packs.

Comment

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      You are pretty confident about your package mister, I am pretty sure you always send nudes to your ladies out there

• JuneBug
      JuneBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you are even leaking your photos topless lol so I think its not a big deal to you, maybe next time upload the whole body so we could see it

• voodoofoo
      voodoofoo commented
      Editing a comment
      JuneBug That is funny, he must be leaking a lot of pictures lately and not concerned about it, maybe this guy's a nude model lol

I shouldn't be worried about this since I don't such selfies, especially nude ones.

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      tummytummy Yeah imagine what internet and technology could do, glad that theres a cyber crime for leaking pictures and uploading explicit contents

• emmander45
      emmander45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too im definitely not worried, the only photos I have was on a sexy bikini and that's it they can share it because I look sexy and hot lol

• eritta6
      eritta6 commented
      Editing a comment
      The understand the nude ones but you do not any selfies? But why? Selfies are very common nowadays. Now I know why you do not have a profile photo.

If ever I have nudes on my exes(glad they don't have it ) then I would have to blackmail them if they ever have the intent of leaking it. I think we should be worried because it will destroy our reputation and will be labelled as whore,sluts,bitch and I dont want to be called like that by people who have seen my nude pics

Comment

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh those words are a pain in my ass, it's better if we just keep it or delete it for our safety because I dont want to be labelled as a whore or a bitch too

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      You may not have pics with your exes but how about those video chats that you did with them? Have you forgotten those nights that you had spent with them? Some people had recorded their video chats and your exes might have done that practice.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right. Those nude pics could destroy us in an instant. Imagine that your family and friends know that you are a nice woman then suddenly they would see your explicit nude photos and/or provocative sex photos then boom. A good reputation is now ruined.

If you had shared your nude photos with anyone then you must expect that those photos might be released in the future. It may not be now but it there is a possibility that it could be shared.

Comment

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      In most cases, what you said could be done. Some would even be shocked that their photos taken and shared to someone many years ago and she herself had forgotten would suddenly surface to her shock.
Working...
X