Falling out of love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling out of love

My sister and her boyfriend have been together for 3 years already. When you see the both of them, you'll just be envious of the relationship that they have. Some even say that they are the perfect couple already because they are really compatible and fit for each other. They seem like they do not encounter problems. However, it is true that what you see is not the whole story. My sister confessed to me that she is now falling out of love. When I asked her why, she just said that things are not how they used to be before. She's tired of him and wants to end it already. What should she do?

I have a strong feeling that your sister is in love with someone else already. Anyway, if that's how she really feels then I guess it's better if she breaks up with him as soon as possible.

Comment

• yani13
      yani13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would that be unfair with the man? The man was clueless that she was already falling out of love with him.

• ClaireBare
      ClaireBare commented
      Editing a comment
      That could be a reason but I think that her sister is having some emotional breakdowns. Is she under stress lately?

• pauline
      pauline commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, if she has someone new one, there would come a time that she would replace that man with someone new again. What I am saying is, she has no contentment.

I feel bad for the guy. I am wondering though why she became tired of him. Does he have a bad attitude towards her when no one's looking? But I guess if she has already made a decision regarding their relationship, the guy can't do anything about it.

Comment

• separated2010
      separated2010 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would not be fair with the guy. It would be a devastating news for the man. I am pretty that he would be hurt but he could not do anything as the other party is no longer happy with the relationship.

• kasnier4
      kasnier4 commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't know for sure who's at fault here, can't put the blame on the girl or the guy but it's both of them that need to fix a failing relationship. Or if they aren't willing to work things out then it's best for them to stop there.

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is pitiful for the man. I do not think that the man did something wrong. It is only the woman who had fallen out of love for some reasons unknown to us.

Third party alert! I don't think that she's telling you the real reasons why she wants to end their relationship. But I do hope that she tells the truth when she talks to her boyfriend. He deserves to know the truth behind everything.
    Last edited by boogoow13; 11-08-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• westine
      westine commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I see, so she's already with someone new while they're still together? That's wrong, I suggest that she should end things with her boyfriend before she can even go to the new boyfriend. It's best if she calls out her sister for her behavior, let us not tolerate cheaters.

• hbhvr56
      hbhvr56 commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems that she has been hiding something. You could not fall out of love without a deep reason. You could not just wake up one day and feel that you do not love him anymore. People see that they have a perfect relationship. Everyone who knows them would be shocked to know that they would not be together soon.

I suggest that she tells the boyfriend as soon as possible. There is absolutely no point in staying in their relationship if she already feels that way. Because if she does that, she's not only wasting the guy's time, she's also wasting hers.

Comment

• nericcaw3
      nericcaw3 commented
      Editing a comment
      They're both wasting each other's time. It's best if they should end their three-year relationship, it would be such waste if they'd just continue on if she's not already in love with him anyway.

• Starla
      Starla commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. She should talk to the boyfriend and tell him what she wants to do with their relationship. The soonest she gets that done, the better. In that way, the guy can already move on from her.

• WhiskyGypsy
      WhiskyGypsy commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally, someone told what was on my mind. This is the most logical way in order for them to find other people.

She gives up that easily? I think what she can do is to try and talk to the boyfriend. Maybe they can come up with an arrangement and they won't have to breakup. They've been together for 3 years already so I just hope that those years won't be put to waste.

Comment

• loccaBVNM
      loccaBVNM commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right and I hope that there is no third party involved here. It's better if they talk things out so they can clarify things and might even help them continue on with their relationship.

• PintCream
      PintCream commented
      Editing a comment
      If a girl has already reached a decision, there's no way that it will be changed. Not unless the guy is really persistent and persuasive. But I doubt that they'll still have a good relationship.

If she breaks up with him now, she's seeking the easy way out and that's somehow fishy. I think that your sister and her boyfriend should have a talk about what's going on in their relationship. Your sister should voice out all her issues and concerns so that they can be solved before they turn worse.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's not seeking an easy way out, maybe there's something wrong about her boyfriend, but since his side of the story is not here, I don't know how I can give proper advice for both of them but they can simply resolve their issues with proper communication.

• ejayniel
      ejayniel commented
      Editing a comment
      100% agree to this. Maybe her sister has a new guy and he is the one who's forcing her to end things with the boyfriend.

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would not be solved as the girl wanted to break up with her boyfriend. That girl could have liked someone new already.

If she is tired of her boyfriend then it time to let him go. Staying with the relationship would mean like you are like a living dead. When you are not happy anymore, then it is time to stop. They should set each other free and they would experience liberation from the failing relationship.

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      True! They're just making their relationship and lives miserable if they'd stay for long and all of the love is gone. And I think that there's something holding her sister back into breaking up with her boyfriend.

• justinenicole
      justinenicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. The man should dump her as I think that she was the one who was at fault here.

Is she really tired of him or does she have a new love interest already. I could infer that your sister is hiding something from you. She could have an another lover already and that is the reason why she fell out of love from her long-time boyfriend.

Comment

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      I have same thoughts. It is highly possible that her sister is already in a relationship with some other guy and is feeling guilty now that's why she wanted to break up.

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you thinking that way? Try considering her side wherein she said that she's already tired of the guy. I guess the guy did something which led to their situation now.

When you do not love someone anymore, it is time to set that person free. As simple as that.

Comment

• SpeedyGee
      SpeedyGee commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. You don't need to complicate things. Get out of the relationship if you are not happy anymore.

I do think that she needs to think her decision through. What she's about to do is a serious matter and there will definitely be major changes. I just hope that she won't regret the decision that she's going to make. As for you, bugcow , be with her and support her in everything. Trust me, she needs it.

Comment

Their 3 years of relationship would be wasted just because your sister is a bitch. Why on Earth would be fall out of love suddenly? What was her reason? Has she seen someone else now?

Comment

• Khaleesi
        Khaleesi commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, she could have seen someone who she thinks is better than her current boyfriend and it could be possible that they had been in a relationship for quite some time now. Now, that is what you call a two-timer girl.

What does your sister need to do? She should quit acting like a bitch. She is falling out of love already? No, that is just her excuse. You should not believe her. Such a drama queen.

Comment

You could not fall out of love without a reason. It could not be that she just woke up one day and the love was already gone. Where did the love go? I think that it was redirected to an another man. lol.

Comment

Working...
        X