The Virgin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Virgin

Will it be a deal breaker for you if the person that you're seeing is still a virgin?
    I don't mind if the person is still a virgin. As long as I'm going to be his/her first one lol
    58.33%
    Yes, it is a deal breaker for me
    41.67%
    Last edited by Rizza; 02-13-2020, 08:50 AM.

It would be the second one. I think that popping a guy's cherry twice is enough for a life time lol. Also, I prefer to be with someone who can teach me a thing or two when it comes to sex

Comment

• remmalyn
      remmalyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, more experienced people are better to have sex with. After all, if they have more experiences, you would get the chance to learn new things.

I actually enjoy doing it with a virgin. Because they end up being hornier. Maybe it is because they want to make up for the lost time that they had lmao

Comment

• itten
      itten commented
      Editing a comment
      You're definitely right about that one. There was this ex of mine who wanted for us to have sex at least three times a day after I popped her cherry

• dwf2017
      dwf2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lost time? What do you mean with that one? I guess that they would be super excited to do it as it would be their first moment.

• dvrcd13
      dvrcd13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, being with a virgin has an alluring feeling. There are both excitement and thrills to have sex with virgins.

I voted for the first one. Being a virgin is not something to be ashamed of. It just means that the virgin wants to save it to one who deserves it. Some countries even prefer it. If I will be the one to have a virgin, I would be very honored because I can teach her the moves that I\m so long wanted in a lover. So the experience won't be traumatic.

Comment

• nnica
      nnica commented
      Editing a comment
      I admire your thoughts on having a virgin lover! Being a virgin really is honorable and not something to be shamed for being one.

• AvaHHH
      AvaHHH commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be pissed off when the relationship has ended and you were not able to take his virginity?

That would be a deal breaker for me because I'm tired of doing with virgins

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      How many virgins have you actually slept with?

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh? Do you mean that most men whom you had encountered were mostly virgins? How lucky are you to have them around?

• bugcow
      bugcow commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you are so lucky to have virgin men. I envy you.

I don't mind if the person is still a virgin. As long as I'm going to be his/her first one lol

It is not a big deal to me. All of us was as a virgin one point in our lives. It is just that they are still on that stage while we had already passed from that stage. Eventually, they would gonna learn all those stuffs. Once they had learned, they could become more awesome than what we initially thought.

Comment

It would be a deal breaker for me. We all know that most virgins do not have the necessary skills to make a lively sex due to lack of experience. I am not saying that all virgins are clueless as there are very good virgins out there. Lol.

Comment

Since he is a virgin, then that would automatically mean that I would be his first one when we would have a sex with each other, right?

Comment

It is a deal breaker. Why? Most virgins are not good when it comes to the bed skills. After all, they have no actual experience yet. How could someone execute moves well if he had never done them in the past? Practice makes perfect, they say.

Comment

For me, it does not matter. Virgin or not, the sex would still be the same. He may not be as good as the experienced ones, but the differences would be so little that I might not notice it at all.

Comment

An old man but still a virgin? What did he do during his younger years? Oh, I remember the 40-year-old virgin. How pathetic.

Comment

• yani13
                yani13 commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you somewhat blaming him because he's still a virgin even if he's already an adult already?
            Working...
            X