Trying Something New

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying Something New

When it comes to trying something new when it comes to sex, are you the type who would just surprise your partner or you're going to tell him/her about it first?

It would be much better that you talked about it with your partner first because surprising him/her while the two of you are doing it can lead into arguments.

Comment

• WillowPillow
      WillowPillow commented
      Editing a comment
      If your partner is adventurous I think it's alright to surprise him.

There have been a couple of times that I surprised the guy while we're doing it. The one that comes to mind was when I let him blow his load inside my mouth while I'm giving him a blowjob. He told me that was the best blowjob that he ever had at the time.

Comment

• miracleshappen
      miracleshappen commented
      Editing a comment
      I was expecting that you're going to tell us that you put a finger up his ass while sucking his dick.

• serrenakern
      serrenakern commented
      Editing a comment
      miracleshappen have you actually tried putting a finger up a guy's asshole before?

• Charanne
      Charanne commented
      Editing a comment
      miracleshappen I'd rather blowjob someone rather than fingering their asshole.

I would sometimes surprise him by telling him that I wanted to try something while we're doing it. Like whispering to him that I wanted him to remove his condom and cum inside of me.

Comment

• sinksex
      sinksex commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you actually asked the guy to creampie you? I bet he came less than two minutes once you told him that.

• Ommarablue
      Ommarablue commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you wouldn't whisper to them that too often that's why it was kinda new for them?

Originally posted by leahsneak View Post
    It would be much better that you talked about it with your partner first because surprising him/her while the two of you are doing it can lead into arguments.
    I agree with her on this one. Actually had an ex who tried to put a finger up my butt while we're doing it. I ended up headbutting him because of it.

Comment

• breastse3
      breastse3 commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be his way of telling you that he wants to try anal with you and he was prepping your asshole for it.

He definitely has to tell it to me first since that's what I'm going to do if I have seen a new position that might be interesting for us to try.

Comment

• shouty
      shouty commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better if you have the resources first like trying to do research before doing it.

• sala67
      sala67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who often tries to find new positions to try? bewgrien

I would sometimes give suggestions when it comes to certain positions that I wanted to try. So it is up to him on whether we would try it or not.

Comment

• mum201610
      mum201610 commented
      Editing a comment
      What are some of the positions that you wanted to try? Would gladly help you in doing them.

I will surprise him so he will be thrilled to try something new but be sure he's up to it like for example if he loves anime then I would surprise him by dressing up or will cosplay as Sailormoon or any other shows that he likes I bet he would love it.

Comment

• LessLee
      LessLee commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking of surprising him too by wearing a costume too and he fantasizes about sexy mermaids but that's hard to do lol.

• paupau11
      paupau11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Depending on what he likes..hmmm sounds like you're being resourceful in this one and its genius.

I'm not really the one who surprises too much because, in the end, I get upset if they don't like it so it's better for me to tell to him first.

Comment

• FoxieRoxy
      FoxieRoxy commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's not their thing that's why they dislike what you did, It's better to know what they're fond of first before trying something.

It will always be a surprise for me and he doesn't like it then we are just gonna stick to whatever we do for the meantime.

Comment

Working...
    X